News Islam Makhachev vs Rafael Dos Anjos added to UFC 267, Oct. 30th in Abu Dhabi

Who wins?

• Islam Makhachev

• Rafael Dos Anjos

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jan vs Glover
Aljo vs Yan
Khamzat vs Jingliang
Harris vs Tuivasa
and now Islam vs RDA

This is shaping up to be one of the best cards of the year boys. Sign me up. I’ll take Islam by decision.

Haven’t you been a fan long enough yet to not get your hopes up this far away from an event?

Aljo gonna pull out with some undisclosed injury, khamzat gonna have covid flare up again and get pulled, and one more fight will randomly have someone miss weight by 4 pounds and get canceled.

Some prelim wmma fight will end up the #3 fight on the ppv

Great fight. Winner of this and winner of Gaethje-Chandler should fight eachother to determine the next titleshot after Poirier gets his.

Amirite @Ackmed

Great fight. Winner of this and winner of Gaethje-Chandler should fight eachother to determine the next titleshot after Poirier gets his.

Amirite @Ackmed

Winner of this should get a TS next, unless if Dustin vs Oliveira gets delayed several months.

Gaethje and Chandler are each coming off of a TS themselves, so they need two more wins to be back in the picture but Islam is on 8 fight with streak

Islam gets to fight a 38 year old that RDA that crumbled vs most every wrestler he faced? (Khabib, Chiesa, Usman, Covington, Guida etc)

I was really hoping he'd get a fresher opponent. Oh well, Islam probably wins then fights for a title or one more after RDA then a shot.

RDA nearing 40 years old is 2-4 in his last 6 fights and 5-5 in his last 10.

+

Wow 3 fights in 7 months Islam is really proving the "pull-out merchant" shertards wrong @dildos

RDA fight is a solid progress update for Islam

#postprimerda

Last edited:
Haven’t you been a fan long enough yet to not get your hopes up this far away from an event?

Aljo gonna pull out with some undisclosed injury, khamzat gonna have covid flare up again and get pulled, and one more fight will randomly have someone miss weight by 4 pounds and get canceled.

Some prelim wmma fight will end up the #3 fight on the ppv

I’m an optimist. UFC 259 had every single fight intact.

Mate, Beneil said he won't fight till next year so he can focus on his newborn, why should other people wait on him?
RDA and Islam are ready to go, Justin and Chandler are ready to go, why wait for someone not ready?

Agree that the division shouldn't wait for Dariush, but for the record he said he'd fight later this year or early next year.

Dana said Islam vs Dariush was the fight to make, and Islam said he was down.

So the fact that it didn't get made implies Dariush didn't want it, or Ali protected Dariush from Islam.

Screenshot_20210803-062616_UFC.jpg

Love RDA and huge balls for taking his fight.

Really would like to see him win but I think Islam will take this.

Don't know why the fuck RDA is so obsessed with fighting elite grapplers.

I’m an optimist. UFC 259 had every single fight intact.

sweet. You only had to go back to March to find an example lol

I admire the spirit, you sweet summer child

Islam has gotten like 10 bum nobodies in a row and now gets another easy gimme fight with the ghost of RDA. lol

Did you say the same when Oliveira and Dariush became contenders after beating washed-Tony?

RDA at 36 and having recent wins on his record is a tougher opponent than Tony was to Oliveira and Dariush.

RDA's losses were against top ranked WW's much bigger than him.

one of those heart vs logic matchups

my heart says RDA
logic leans towards islam

Dustin is getting a title shot first everyone knows this. It should happen in the winter probably right after Justin/Chandler. That sets up the winners on the same timeline. Yes Islam would also be an option but hes not next if he wins by any means.
Poirier definitely gets the next shot, but I don’t think Gaethje-Chandler winner automatically gets next. If Gaethje wins, yes he gets next. Not so sure the same is true for Chandler.

Love RDA and huge balls for taking his fight.

Really would like to see him win but I think Islam will take this.

Don't know why the fuck RDA is so obsessed with fighting elite grapplers.
because RDA fights anyone, that's why.

he is clearly not as good as he once was anymore, but that man has balls of steel. he is a fighter through and through.

Poirier definitely gets the next shot, but I don’t think Gaethje-Chandler winner automatically gets next. If Gaethje wins, yes he gets next. Not so sure the same is true for Chandler.
i wouldn't mind seeing the winner of RDA vs islam fighting the winner of gaethje vs chandler for the next title shot.

Back