News Islam Makhachev vs Rafael Dos Anjos added to UFC 267, Oct. 30th in Abu Dhabi

Who wins?

• Islam Makhachev

• Rafael Dos Anjos

Results are only viewable after voting.

Islam gets to fight a 38 year old that RDA that crumbled vs most every wrestler he faced? (Khabib, Chiesa, Usman, Covington, Guida etc)

I was really hoping he'd get a fresher opponent. Oh well, Islam probably wins then fights for a title or one more after RDA then a shot.

RDA nearing 40 years old is 2-4 in his last 6 fights and 5-5 in his last 10.

Islam gets to fight a 38 year old that RDA that crumbled vs most every wrestler he faced? (Khabib, Chiesa, Usman, Covington, Guida etc)

I was really hoping he'd get a fresher opponent. Oh well, Islam probably wins then fights for a title or one more after RDA then a shot.

Dustin gets the next title shot and the Gaethje/Chandler winner is probsbly after. Islam probably needs one more.

He had no other choices. He tried to get chandler, the ufc seemingly set it up that way too. They got chandler to be on the desk during his show. Islam didn't really deliver from a promotional standpoint. Had Islam delivered a great performance in the traditional sense, I think he gets taht fight for Abudhabi, but this fight is the fight that makes sense. He was never getting Dariush because they share the same manager. Despite some people thinking it was going to happen.

Dustin gets the next title shot and the Gaethje/Chandler winner is probsbly after. Islam probably needs one more.

It really depends on how performances and injuries go. Dustin gets next IF they don't try to justify another Conor fight, which they might. Chandler vs Gaethje probably depends on who wins, Chandler won't get a rematch off of 1 win after losing to Oliveira for the title, if Gaethje wins maybe but hes also coming off of a loss in a title fight albeit vs Khabib.

Islam could very well get a shot off of a win here.

Chiesa, Covington, Usman

Now Islam, RDA’s management just doesn’t believe in bad stylistic match ups I guess.

giphy.gif

Enough is enough! RDA has been getting wrestlefucked for like his past 10 fights lmao. He surprised me against Kevin Lee tbh, but Usman, Covington, Chiesa, and Leon all smothered and grinded him to a decision.

Back