News Islam Makhachev vs Rafael Dos Anjos added to UFC 267, Oct. 30th in Abu Dhabi

Who wins?

• Islam Makhachev

• Rafael Dos Anjos

Results are only viewable after voting.
Islam gets to fight a 38 year old that RDA that crumbled vs most every wrestler he faced? (Khabib, Chiesa, Usman, Covington, Guida etc)

I was really hoping he'd get a fresher opponent. Oh well, Islam probably wins then fights for a title or one more after RDA then a shot.

RDA nearing 40 years old is 2-4 in his last 6 fights and 5-5 in his last 10.

They barely started to give him ranked apanyents. It's not really Islam's fault.

Nobody available, Dariush just had a kid and doesn’t wanna fight this year. Poirier vs Olives, Gaethje Chandler. RDA was the only option if Islam wanted to fight again this year.

You can give facts all you want, they are going to frame it as record padding, ducking top apanyents, etc.

Three fights I'm more intrigued with on that card than I am the main event. Don't know if that's happened before.

Yan
Khamzat
Makhachev

I doubt the LHW champion is thrilled to be fighting on a free card.

Is Amanda that cute Brazilian with the nice smile and beautiful legs?

There's quite few Brazilian cuties on the roster, but she fits your description.

139951246_5398529463498314_3191327426090033061_n.jpg

MMA gods just don't allow these kind of things to happen tho. 3 months away....
I’d yell at you for jinking it but…you’re 100000% correct. Even if 3/5 fights survive it’s still a great card

Unfinished business. Time to settle it.

He needs to dominate him completely and get the finish.
This would have been a good fight to get him into the top 10 initially, but you can only fight who they give you.

I would be more interested in another 5 rounder. I think Islam takes it 29-28 with some adversity in one of the rounds. Definitely needs another for the title shot though. Give him the other guys who loses or wins in the least exciting manner. I still want to see him vs Chandler or Gaethje.

There's quite few Brazilian cuties on the roster, but she fits your description.

139951246_5398529463498314_3191327426090033061_n.jpg
Yes I think that's her.
BTW as a man of fine taste, what is your view on this new Chienne chick? I think she is extremely sexy, and....blasphemy.....I think she might give the GOAT Liliana a run....

Reactions: Gio
Yes I think that's her.
BTW as a man of fine taste, what is your view on this new Chienne chick? I think she is extremely sexy, and....blasphemy.....I think she might give the GOAT Liliana a run....

Lol. I've been telling everyone about her months ago already. She is young, has a pretty face, and nice toned body but they kept trashing her coz not a lot of guys here like WMMA, and the fact that she and her husband were once on the same card and was promoted by the UFC as the first couple that could make history in winning their debuts. They both lost bad, especially hers as she was headlocked to the ground for 13 minutes and can't do anything to escape out of it and had a heated scuffle at the end of the fight. That didn't looked good for her and didn't leave a lasting impression. But now she got their attention. Liana is still the one that turns me on though.

Lol. I've been telling everyone about her months ago already. She is young, has a pretty face, and nice toned body but they kept trashing her coz not a lot of guys here like WMMA, and the fact that she and her husband were once on the same card and was promoted by the UFC as the first couple that could make history in winning their debuts. They both lost bad, especially hers as she was headlocked to the ground for 13 minutes and can't do anything to escape out of it and had a heated scuffle at the end of the fight. That didn't looked good for her and didn't leave a lasting impression. But now she got their attention. Liana is still the one that turns me on though.

I think she happens to have top-3 skin in the UFC.

Depends on who wins. If Chandler wins I don’t think he’s getting an immediate title shot, not with Dariush waiting in the wings. Especially if it’s against Olives. Chandler likely needs 2 more wins for another title shot.

Dustin is getting a title shot first everyone knows this. It should happen in the winter probably right after Justin/Chandler. That sets up the winners on the same timeline. Yes Islam would also be an option but hes not next if he wins by any means.

People seem to misremember the Colby fight. Takedowns were like even in that one and Colby barely had minute of top control time if even that. Commentary was all over Colbys aggressive style but he barely got anything worthwile through

Nobody available, Dariush just had a kid and doesn’t wanna fight this year. Poirier vs Olives, Gaethje Chandler. RDA was the only option if Islam wanted to fight again this year.

Post partum Dariush is potential goat

UFC must hate RDA. “Hey ya goof we don’t want you anywhere near the title so you’re gonna have to fight every single elite pressure wrestler in the ufc capeesh?” Sucks because rda is super talented and usually puts on a great show against a game opponent.

Pursuing this match makes Islam a coward. He’s gonna end up kabib and go his whole career padding it against jobbers and then retire after a few easy stylistic wins

Back