News Islam Makhachev vs Rafael Dos Anjos added to UFC 267, Oct. 30th in Abu Dhabi

Who wins?

• Islam Makhachev

• Rafael Dos Anjos

Results are only viewable after voting.
Didn’t RDA get out wrestled by Clay Guida?

Best they could do with what they had avaliable. How would you have matched them up? Keep in mind Dariush is on daddy leave.
I'll take any match up over no match up or them two sitting out, OK, but, bro - RDA vs Colby, Usman, Khabib - WE'VE SEEN THIS FIGHT. I would've taken ANYTHING over this. Ismak should be fighting Gillespie, Ferreira, Oliveira, Dariush, Chandler - guys with some ground game. Give him the champ now, for all I care. As it is, RDA is already in the twilight, wasting his last few outings on another wrestling loss. Horrendous match making.

And I don't care if he wanted it, if he wanted it himself. This is a useless fight. Will prove what? Wrestlers can beat RDA? We already have 13 rounds, 65 minutes in the can of him getting wrestled down. Nobody needs any more of this shit.

i wouldn't mind seeing the winner of RDA vs islam fighting the winner of gaethje vs chandler for the next title shot.
That’s very possible as well, although if Gaethje and Islam win, Ali will set it up so that one fights for the title and the other gets first dibs. If Chandler and RDA win they’ll fight a contender fight. If Chandler and Islam win, it would be interesting how it plays out because the UFC would have options at that point. Dariush v Chandler, Dariush v Islam, Chandler v Islam, or either of the above against the Champion.

Handkerchief taking Floyd approach and waiting till fighters are on the verge of their retirement home before fighting them

Let's hope Khabib and Khamzat bump into each other in the hotel corridor.
BruisedHairyFreshwatereel-size_restricted.gif

Eh, disappointed it's not Chandler or Dariush. RDA's kryptonite is wrestlers and he'll be 37 by the time they fight. Islam will dominate and it's a good name to put on his resume, but not the most exciting fight they could make for him.

Let's hope Khabib and Khamzat bump into each other in the hotel corridor.
BruisedHairyFreshwatereel-size_restricted.gif
Imagine khamzat pulling a khabib/Artem move on khabib and big bro-ing him in the hall with a pat on the head or hand behind the neck and some comment about him disrespecting khadyrov and Chechnya by returning the car

Imagine khamzat pulling a khabib/Artem move on khabib and big bro-ing him in the hall with a pat on the head or hand behind the neck and some comment about him disrespecting khadyrov and Chechnya by returning the car
They would wreck the entire building, and the next day a war will begin between Chechnya and Dagestan.

What a boring fight, obviously Islam will win... RDA shouldn't be in the top 10 at LW
Well this is the only way to knock him out of the rankings then. By him losing to a guy ranked below him.

If RDA somehow wins he's obviously good enough for top 5. So in that sense it's good matchmaking.

I was hoping for a legitimate top ten contender not rda.. oh well easy squash match I guess for the gamblers out there are laughing at how thankful they're for ufc rigging some fights lately in their favours.

Prime RDA had nothing for Khabib. You all know how this will go.

Haven’t you been a fan long enough yet to not get your hopes up this far away from an event?

Aljo gonna pull out with some undisclosed injury, khamzat gonna have covid flare up again and get pulled, and one more fight will randomly have someone miss weight by 4 pounds and get canceled.

Some prelim wmma fight will end up the #3 fight on the ppv

You must be fun at a party.

80 to 20% in favor for islam.. cmon it should be 99 to 1%

Back