News Islam Makhachev vs Rafael Dos Anjos added to UFC 267, Oct. 30th in Abu Dhabi

Who wins?

• Islam Makhachev

• Rafael Dos Anjos

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hopefully RDA buries this bum along with his fanbase.

Underwelming, especially considering it's a 3 rounder, but at least it's a step up in competition from Moises.

RDA is the next step in Islam's story, so RDA. I hope he avoids most damage and just gets subbed or something, he's a nice guy, but this is not a good place for him to be.

RDA is a Savage, will fight anyone. Hespecht.

Solid addition to a decent looking card, Islam wins handily I reckon. RDA is just too old now.

Islam has gotten like 10 bum nobodies in a row and now gets another easy gimme fight with the ghost of RDA. lol

Islam has gotten like 10 bum nobodies in a row and now gets another easy gimme fight with the ghost of RDA. lol
so what ?
he asked Chandler and he refused to fight him.
what do you want him to do ?

RDA is not washed up, he just has a problem with strong wrestlers/grapplers. This is a great name for Islam. I would say even Tony ferguson would still be a step up in competition.

Islam gets to fight a 38 year old that RDA that crumbled vs most every wrestler he faced? (Khabib, Chiesa, Usman, Covington, Guida etc)

I was really hoping he'd get a fresher opponent. Oh well, Islam probably wins then fights for a title or one more after RDA then a shot.

RDA nearing 40 years old is 2-4 in his last 6 fights and 5-5 in his last 10.
bro hope this fight gets cancelled because of a false
positive test or something. this fight is unacceptable

He had no other choices. He tried to get chandler, the ufc seemingly set it up that way too. They got chandler to be on the desk during his show. Islam didn't really deliver from a promotional standpoint. Had Islam delivered a great performance in the traditional sense, I think he gets taht fight for Abudhabi, but this fight is the fight that makes sense. He was never getting Dariush because they share the same manager. Despite some people thinking it was going to happen.

İt's lame, him vs dariush was the perfect #1 contender fight

He is fighting RDA because the glass jaw rat Chandler is ducking Makhachev.

Mate, Beneil said he won't fight till next year so he can focus on his newborn, why should other people wait on him?
RDA and Islam are ready to go, Justin and Chandler are ready to go, why wait for someone not ready?

I didn't know that, fair enough then.

Jan vs Glover
Aljo vs Yan
Khamzat vs Jingliang
Harris vs Tuivasa
and now Islam vs RDA

This is shaping up to be one of the best cards of the year boys. Sign me up. I’ll take Islam by decision.

and isnt this card supposed to be a numbered free ESPN event?

Given some of the headliners they've had or have coming up you could have taken Islam/RDA and made it a main event.

Horrible matchup for RDA. He’s always like just, accepted being taken down and put on his back by wrestlers. Then chills with them in his guard.

Back