Media Islam Makhachaev still wants RDA

Opportunity is a fleeting Mistress RDA fighting Islam now is no real gain for him after his performance last night, interesting that RDA called out McGregor after his win those two have truly unfinished business. I'm not sure how vocal he was about it before last nights fight but I would think Conor would've been more receptive to RDA than he was with the surging DP Conor may have considered RDA more tune up where DP would be more jumping right into the fire.

Islam fans are some of the most deluded, looking at the replies. Ottman Azaitar would KO him

pretty sure it is the first time islam get sick for a fight, and it is true most of the division is ducking him, why do u think felder was ok to replace islam against RDA, but was totally silent 2 weeks ago when islam was looking for an opponent ...

..Because RDA actually presented itself as an opportunity to fight a condecorated fighter that is known and could help him get up in the rankings? Islam does nothing for the ones in the top 10.

Same case of ducking could've been said when Kevin Lee called out Islam.
Thing is, Islam does nothing for anyone ranked, so he will either have to wait or just keep fighting whoever the UFC gives him. Riding on Khabibs fame and plane will not do anything for him.

"Everybody avoiding Islam because professional fighters are afraid. Yet Islam is willing to fight absolutely everybody and him pulling out is not fear but being unlucky."

Atleast dont accuse others of hypocrisy when its literally the only thing ypu do.

What do you think of CDF and Oliveira recently pulling out of their fights? Unlucky or due to fear? If you think theirs is different than Islam's it just reinforces your hypocrisy.

Personally I fucking hate both. Just an FYI. You seem to think only McGregor fans hate your little russian goat fuckers. But your wrong, nobody really likes any of them.

Personally, I get behind this too. I actually think the Russian fans are worst because their English sucks and everything they write looks cringe af.

What do you think of CDF and Oliveira recently pulling out of their fights? Unlucky or due to fear? If you think theirs is different than Islam's it just reinforces your hypocrisy.

At least for them there isn't a campaign being made. If they deserve it, it is by what they do in the Octagon and how frequent they fight. Not like Islam that is like a siamese twin for Khabib and has no independence whatsoever. I am starting to think Islam is autistic and needs Khabib to feel safe.

Fucking Dagestanis have been sucking on their mothers tits until they were 10 years old and this is the result. Codependent.

..Because RDA actually presented itself as an opportunity to fight a condecorated fighter that is known and could help him get up in the rankings? Islam does nothing for the ones in the top 10.

Same case of ducking could've been said when Kevin Lee called out Islam.
Thing is, Islam does nothing for anyone ranked, so he will either have to wait or just keep fighting whoever the UFC gives him. Riding on Khabibs fame and plane will not do anything for him.
pretty sure that beating Khabib's best friend live on PPV watched around the world, on the same card as khabib and gaethje in fight islands does much more for you than beating the no12 ranked welterweight in a poor fight night ...

If felder would've beaten islam on the same card as khabib, he would ve get much more of hype than beatin RDA who just loss to chiesa, dont be dumb ...

Last edited:
Felder or Hooker makes more sense. Also if he's injured he should stfu.

He'll fight either Felder or Hooker but they've both ducked him ready so he's not expecting that to change. RDA showed he was willing to fight Islam so its a callout that is more likely to unfold

Why do you all expect high ranked fighters to ignore ranking politics and fight lower ranked Islam, whilst being totally fine with Islam calling out only higher ranked opponents?

Islam has fought and beat 6 lower ranked fighters in a row, for his 7th its more than fair to fight a higher ranked opponent.

Charles Oliveira or Dan Hooker ! Islam lost his chance !

I dont think its neccessarily different. I dont know nothing about the CDF Situation. So Bronx apparently had some personal issues. If that is true, its a legit excuse. Havent seen them go on twitter calling out higher profile fighters.
Its one thing to pull out of a fight for whatever reason, the other thing is doing it after you behaved like anybody in that division owes you something.

I dont think its neccessarily different. I dont know nothing about the CDF Situation. So Bronx apparently had some personal issues. If that is true, its a legit excuse. Havent seen them go on twitter calling out higher profile fighters.
Its one thing to pull out of a fight for whatever reason, the other thing is doing it after you behaved like anybody in that division owes you something.

Wrong again

Shortly after Oliveira pulled out, he asked to be in a vacant title shot.

Shortly after CDF pulled out he said he's available to fight RDA.

Hypocrite.

Islam has fought and beat 6 lower ranked fighters in a row, for his 7th its more than fair to fight a higher ranked opponent.
So the same logic aplies to Oliveira who you want to fight Dariush?
Its totally understandable that fighters on a winning streak call out Higher ranked guys. Makes sense for them.
Doesnt mean you have to agree to that perspective. And in the case of Islam i dont.

Yeah.. just give him the belt.. no need to fight really.. he knows khabib, that's all i need to know..

Motherfuckers.. let him fight his way up and do some charismatic shit like all the other champs.. no one would give a shit about any of these guys if they didn't have a truely annoying fan base..

Wrong again

Shortly after Oliveira pulled out, he asked to be in a vacant title shot.

Shortly after CDF pulled out he said he's available to fight RDA.

Hypocrite.
I havent seen it.
But if thats the case, fck em too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back