Media Islam Makhachaev still wants RDA

Probably not, pretty sure RDA can get a better name now.

This is the right move. Both have pulled out, so let em finished their business.

Oh so you are saying he was sick and couldn't fight? What a novel excuse....Hmm...so Islam being sick means nothing and he should fight anyways, 'cause reverse logic is in play...hmmm. Genius excuse from the book of genius excuses.

Real Gs like RDA shoudn't waste time with these pull out merchants, when he pulled out himself out of the original fight....hmmm, good one.
To play devil's advocate, people are more forgiving of a fighter getting covid than someone getting staph during their weight cut. People will assume that Islam had a botched weight cut.

Sorry Islam you missed the boat RDA gonna be ranked 5-7 and looking forward hooker/tony/chandler await him.

Islam gonna have to settle for Dariush or maybe lee/iaquinta will step up.

Oh so you are saying he was sick and couldn't fight? What a novel excuse....Hmm...so Islam being sick means nothing and he should fight anyways, 'cause reverse logic is in play...hmmm. Genius excuse from the book of genius excuses.

Real Gs like RDA shoudn't waste time with these pull out merchants, when he pulled out himself out of the original fight....hmmm, good one.

RDA has pulled out twice and has 30 fights in the UFC in a 12 year span.

Islam has pulled out 5 times, has 8 fights in the UFC in a 5 year span.

That's a huge difference in activity and ratio of pulling out (or getting pulled out ) to years in the UFC.

RDA is realistically at the tail end of his career, wants (supposedly) one last run at the title and thus can't risk taking fights that aren't going to do much to further him in the rankings and have a relatively high chance of falling through.

Islam and Zabit are pull out artists like Khabib. If I was RDA, I'd rather fight against someone who will show up.
You forgot that RDA pulled out the first time ? and that yair is the one who pulled out against zabit ?

You can't blame someone to pull out from a fight because of an infection or a disease/injury.

RDA has pulled out twice and has 30 fights in the UFC in a 12 year span.

Islam has pulled out 5 times, has 8 fights in the UFC in a 5 year span.

That's a huge difference in activity and ratio of pulling out (or getting pulled out ) to years in the UFC.

RDA is realistically at the tail end of his career, wants (supposedly) one last run at the title and thus can't risk taking fights that aren't going to do much to further him in the rankings and have a relatively high chance of falling through.

Yep, there it is. Well played sir

You forgot that RDA pulled out the first time ? and that yair is the one who pulled out against zabit ?

Not being allowed to fight and pulling out are two different things. Saying RDA pulled out is like saying Max pulled out of the fight with khabib. The company and athletic commissions wouldn't allow them to fight. It's a little different.

Yeah man but Islam had all his group pushing for a fight. Ali, Khabib.. Everyone saying the division was ducking him and once again he gets a fight and what does he do? He pulls out. This is a pattern right here.

Yesh maybe if RDA waits until sometime in late 2022, the ducking dagestani might be ready to go.

And he should wait. I mean, what bigger win is there then Islan Macheaeav? Its the name everyone wants on their resume.

Lol the contard voices in this thread remind me of those who claimed Khabib ducked Tony by traveling to Russia before UFC 249.

Just like I bumped a few such old threads I'll do the same to this one when Islam moves up through the ranks.

Dagestani pull out merchants talking on twitter about who they want to fight. How original.
Maybe Islam fights a ranked opponent first or shows up to more than one fight per year before he lets Ali talk to the rest of the division.

Lol the contard voices in this thread remind me of those who claimed Khabib ducked Tony by traveling to Russia before UFC 249.

Just like I bumped a few such old threads I'll do the same to this one when Islam moves up through the ranks.
What has moving up through the ranks to do with pulling out fights? One thing doenst disprove the other.
Its no rocket science that Khabib and now Islam are not fighting very actively. Doesnt mean they are bad fighters or afraid of their opponent. Just poor training camps combined with a shady manager who likes to get them the easiest fights possible.

What has moving up through the ranks to do with pulling out fights? One thing doenst disprove the other.
Its no rocket science that Khabib and now Islam are not fighting very actively. Doesnt mean they are bad fighters or afraid of their opponent. Just poor training camps combined with a shady manager who likes to get them the easiest fights possible.

Before the pandemic started Islam was on his 3rd fight within 12 months (Arman, Ramos, then Hernandez which got cancelled due to covid travel restrictions). Now haters like you are ignoring covid, Abdulmanap's passing and infections as reasons for the recent inactivity.

Before the pandemic started Islam was on his 3rd fight within 12 months (Arman, Ramos, then Hernandez which got cancelled due to covid travel restrictions). Now haters like you are ignoring covid, Abdulmanap's passing and infections as reasons for the recent inactivity.
So you are telling me he effectively fought 2 times within 12 months. How is that different from what i just said? Ofc Covid is a thing. But at the end of the day he didnt fight, whilst you guys claim He is the next best thing.

The only thing I say is: Stop campaigning for a fight and complain that no top 10 wants to fight you, but pull out the best opportunity you have to make ypur own name. And than again go on twitter after that Fighter won.

Thats just weak. If you cant fight for whatever reason, fine. But dont act like everybody in the divisions should leave everything and Fight you, when you feel healthy again smh.

Back