Media Islam Makhachaev still wants RDA

Before the pandemic started Islam was on his 3rd fight within 12 months (Arman, Ramos, then Hernandez which got cancelled due to covid travel restrictions). Now haters like you are ignoring covid, Abdulmanap's passing and infections as reasons for the recent inactivity.
Khamzat fought 3x, soon to be 4, this year against guys equivalent to Islam. If only Islam had that swedish energy

So you are telling me he effectively fought 2 times within 12 months. How is that different from what i just said? Ofc Covid is a thing. But at the end of the day he didnt fight, whilst you guys claim He is the next best thing.

The only thing I say is: Stop campaigning for a fight and complain that no top 10 wants to fight you, but pull out the best opportunity you have to make ypur own name. And than again go on twitter after that Fighter won.

Thats just weak. If you cant fight for whatever reason, fine. But dont act like everybody in the divisions should leave everything and Fight you, when you feel healthy again smh.

I'm saying the reasons for him being inactive are beyond his control, bad luck. But haters like you love to ignore that.

Where was your outcry when CDF pulled out against Dober recently, then said he's willing to step up against RDA without giving Dober his scheduled bout?

Or when Oliveira pulled out from Dariush?

Or when RDA pulled out against Islam?

Or when no one was willing to step up against Islam on short notice Oct 24th?

If it looks like a hater/contard, posts like one, it likely is lol

Yeah man but Islam had all his group pushing for a fight. Ali, Khabib.. Everyone saying the division was ducking him and once again he gets a fight and what does he do? He pulls out. This is a pattern right here.
pretty sure it is the first time islam get sick for a fight, and it is true most of the division is ducking him, why do u think felder was ok to replace islam against RDA, but was totally silent 2 weeks ago when islam was looking for an opponent ...

I'm a Makhachev believer and I'm pulling for him but...

Fuck off Islam. You blew it and almost ruined an event. Go fight someone else.

I'm saying the reasons for him being inactive are beyond his control, bad luck. But haters like you love to ignore that.

Where was your outcry when CDF pulled out against Dober recently, then said he's willing to step up against RDA without giving Dober his scheduled bout?

Or when Oliveira pulled out from Dariush?

Or when RDA pulled out against Islam?

Or when no one was willing to step up against Islam on short notice Oct 24th?

If it looks like a hater/contard, posts like one, it likely is lol
You misunderstood me. This is not about a general outcry when fighters pull out. This is against a guy who build the image of him being the next champ and that he would wreck through the division, who then missed his best and fastest chances to do so by whatever infection he got and now again has nothing better to do to go on twitter and let Ali campaing for the same fight again.

Islam is ranked no12. Considering his best win is either Ramos or Arman thats actually pretty high ranked, maybe even too high. His only claim to fame over fighters like Dariush, Dober or Gillespie is, that he is affiliated with Khabib. The guy in terms of resumee has the status of a prospect nothing more.
So instead of constantly calling out guys like Lee, Iaquinta, RDA, Hooker on Twitter, he could actually go the hard way (like Khamzat e.g.) and prove that he is more than that, by fighting people who are around his rank (again Dariush, Cowboy, Dober, Gillespie). But he wants the easy way up by beating a big name. Fine. Than the perfect chance for that comes in RDA a former champ and perfect stylistical matchup and he blows it because he injured himself or whatever reason. FIne. But maybe atleast until he healed and are ready to fight again, he should stfu.

Im not a hater. The guy has great potential. But im annoyed by fanboys like you, who completly ignore these circumstances, to than claim in two months again and again: "Noone wants to fight Islam, Everybody is so scared of him". You want the benefit of the doubt for Islam not pulling out against RDA because he is afraid? Dont act like all other fighters are afraid of Islam and Islam alone. Thats just ridicilous.

You misunderstood me. This is not about a general outcry when fighters pull out. This is against a guy who build the image of him being the next champ and that he would wreck through the division, who then missed his best and fastest chances to do so by whatever infection he got and now again has nothing better to do to go on twitter and let Ali campaing for the same fight again.

Islam is ranked no12. Considering his best win is either Ramos or Arman thats actually pretty high ranked, maybe even too high. His only claim to fame over fighters like Dariush, Dober or Gillespie is, that he is affiliated with Khabib. The guy in terms of resumee has the status of a prospect nothing more.
So instead of constantly calling out guys like Lee, Iaquinta, RDA, Hooker on Twitter, he could actually go the hard way (like Khamzat e.g.) and prove that he is more than that, by fighting people who are around his rank (again Dariush, Cowboy, Dober, Gillespie). But he wants the easy way up by beating a big name. Fine. Than the perfect chance for that comes in RDA a former champ and perfect stylistical matchup and he blows it because he injured himself or whatever reason. FIne. But maybe atleast until he healed and are ready to fight again, he should stfu.

Im not a hater. The guy has great potential. But im annoyed by fanboys like you, who completly ignore these circumstances, to than claim in two months again and again: "Noone wants to fight Islam, Everybody is so scared of him". You want the benefit of the doubt for Islam not pulling out against RDA because he is afraid? Dont act like all other fighters are afraid of Islam and Islam alone. Thats just ridicilous.

200 phrase post and no point was made lol.

Yes fighters avoid Islam, RDA is one of the few who were willing.

Oliveira got FKL after a 6-fight win streak (ranked #7 at the time I believe) and CDF got Pettis after a 5-fight win streak (ranked #10 at the time). Both Oliveira and CDF recently pulled out of their fights with no outcry from guys like you.

Islam is on a 6-fight win streak still deserves a top 10, and its hypocritical of posters who criticize him for pulling out while ignoring the same from CDF, Oliveira and RDA

Its like people want to push this vanilla fuckwit on the UFC fanbase at any and all costs.

"You WILL like him
Lol the contard voices in this thread remind me of those who claimed Khabib ducked Tony by traveling to Russia before UFC 249.

Just like I bumped a few such old threads I'll do the same to this one when Islam moves up through the ranks.

"If you don't like Islan Maeahceav and gargle his dirty russian nuts then you're a Conor McGregor fan!!!!"

Personally I fucking hate both. Just an FYI. You seem to think only McGregor fans hate your little russian goat fuckers. But your wrong, nobody really likes any of them.

Carlos Diego Ferreira or Charles Oliveira I think, 36 year old Felder who just got out wrestled by RDA and has been flirting with retirement should fight Islam? I'mma say "meh" to that dog.

Olivereira and CDF would be good opponents for Islam. After seeing last night’s fight, I don’t see either RDA or Felder being competitive. Felder would probably get subbed by Islam and RDA’s kryptonite is wrestlers.

Its like people want to push this vanilla fuckwit on the UFC fanbase at any and all costs.

"You WILL like him

"If you don't like Islan Maeahceav and gargle his dirty russian nuts then you're a Conor McGregor fan!!!!"

Personally I fucking hate both. Just an FYI. You seem to think only McGregor fans hate your little russian goat fuckers. But your wrong, nobody really likes any of them.
you sound really triggered lol

200 phrase post and no point was made lol.

Yes fighters avoid Islam, RDA is one of the few who were willing.

Oliveira got FKL after a 6-fight win streak (ranked #7 at the time I believe) and CDF got Pettis after a 5-fight win streak (ranked #10 at the time). Both Oliveira and CDF recently pulled out of their fights with no outcry from guys like you.

Islam is on a 6-fight win streak still deserves a top 10, and its hypocritical of posters who criticize him for pulling out while ignoring the same from CDF, Oliveira and RDA
"Everybody avoiding Islam because professional fighters are afraid. Yet Islam is willing to fight absolutely everybody and him pulling out is not fear but being unlucky."

Atleast dont accuse others of hypocrisy when its literally the only thing ypu do.

Triggered? Lol

I'm not running around starting threads trying to big up some crotch sniffing nobody. Just calling it like I see it.

I'm sorry if you didn't like the bad words I said about your boy(s).
tenor.gif

What's wrong with this guy and his openly predatory callouts. We all know he'll smash rda. It'll be a shit fight. Why not fight someone who's in their prime? Someone who doesn't always get ragdolled by superior wrestlers?

Don't get me wrong. I am against protecting fighters. I am, however, also against mismatches. Islam should fight Al (hard to take and hold down, resident takdeown artist kevin lee learnt that the hard way), gillespie, hernandez, cdf (whenever he stops ducking) or even dariush. Not this bullshit. So what's next? Rda? Then hooker? Then title shot? Fuck that.

They are all scared of Makhachev.
RDA was talking about politics after the Felder fight when mentioning the top 5.
Let's see if he does politics and is willing to fight Makhachev.
I'm applying his own criteria. I love RDA. But let's see if he is really what he says and doesn't do politics and goes against his own criteria.

Felder or Hooker makes more sense. Also if he's injured he should stfu.

They are all scared of Makhachev.
RDA was talking about politics after the Felder fight when mentioning the top 5.
Let's see if he does politics and is willing to fight Makhachev.
I'm applying his own criteria. I love RDA. But let's see if he is really what he says and doesn't do politics and goes against his own criteria.
Why do you all expect high ranked fighters to ignore ranking politics and fight lower ranked Islam, whilst being totally fine with Islam calling out only higher ranked opponents?

Why do you all expect high ranked fighters to ignore ranking politics and fight lower ranked Islam, whilst being totally fine with Islam calling out only higher ranked opponents?

It's RDA criteria not mine.
This is RDA after hearing that Makhachev couldn't make it and Felder was his replacement.

ezgif-3-28ca2bc45113.gif

Why should Islam get a top ranked fighter? Not sure how he deserves that...here are his wins in the last 3.5 years:

Davi Ramos: 4-3 UFC record with wins against Gunther, Hubbard, Hein and Gruetzmacher.

Arman Tsarukyan: 2-1 UFC record with wins against the aforementioned Ramos and OAM.

Kajan Johnson: 4-3 UFC record with wins over Ray, Martins, Kotani and Lipeng. He hasn't fought in over 2.5 years.

Gleison Tibau: 15-11 UFC record. Loss to Islam was his 3rd straight. He has since been cut from the UFC.

This guy (Islam) is facing nothing but tomato cans but now he deserves top 5 matchups? And pulls out when he gets them? Get the fuck out of here with this hype job.

Back