Media Islam Makhachaev still wants RDA

so why didn't RDA show up on the planned date in October? By Sherdog logic, RDA is a pull out artist.
Might be a little difficult getting passed Covid protocal when you... you know.. have Covid.

Islams fought twice in the last 2 years. Real G's like RDA shouldn't waste their time these pull out merchants.

Might be a little difficult getting passed Covid protocal when you... you know.. have Covid.

Islams fought twice in the last 2 years. Real G's like RDA shouldn't waste their time these pull out merchants.
Oh so you are saying he was sick and couldn't fight? What a novel excuse....Hmm...so Islam being sick means nothing and he should fight anyways, 'cause reverse logic is in play...hmmm. Genius excuse from the book of genius excuses.

Real Gs like RDA shoudn't waste time with these pull out merchants, when he pulled out himself out of the original fight....hmmm, good one.

Good luck with that Islam. RDA has no reason to accept a guy that low in the rankings.

What business? Islam is the one who pulled out, RDA can go on to better fights.

poor islam cant catch a break. how many times can you hear that and till believe it.

at this point it is more than bad luck, it is a pattern.

ali got him waiting for that one fight where he can skip right up to the top 5 top 3.

that puts him a win or two away from the belt without having to go through the ringer to do it.

meanwhile the fans wait

RDA should not fight Islam. I'd like to see him fight a top 5-7 guy. However someone in the top ten should be forced to fight Islam. Maybe Paul Felder

Carlos Diego Ferreira or Charles Oliveira I think, 36 year old Felder who just got out wrestled by RDA and has been flirting with retirement should fight Islam? I'mma say "meh" to that dog.

Back