Media Islam gives Tom Aspinall black belt

Didn’t Tom submit Arlovski? I’d say his grappling is nothing to scoff at.

Him, Khabib and that whole AKA circle have an obvious hate bias towards Jones (never giving him credit in GOAT/p4p discussions + being best friends with DC) so him hyping up Aspinall giving the current situation is no surprise and to be expected
"Jon Jones got his talent from God, not from Greg Jackson [Jones' coach]. Greg Jackson is a good striking coach. Don't confuse those two things. Jon Jones is No.1 out of all fighters. Maybe not in terms of behavior or the law or anything else....

I'm confident that he will wipe out the top-five heavyweights. That's my expert opinion."
---Abdulamap Nurmagomedov

"It was a great performance. Jones told anyone that would listen that this was going to be easy.... That this was a mismatch. He went out there and proved it. No one could have expected what Jon Jones did to Ciryl Gane in that fight."
--DC

Jones doesnt need a black belt, hes casually sparring with Gordon Ryan all the time and if he put in a year in it he would be the greatest BJJ of all time.

Jon Jones is the best fighter of all time and if you argue with me you're a retard.
What if I agreed with you, but still told you to take his testicles out of your mouth?

Since when is Tom's grappling been underrated? Am I nuts in thinking he's more dangerous on the ground than he is on the feet?

I view him as the athletic complete version of Frank Mir. Obviously the bottom game isn't proven like Franks, but Tom to me has always struck me as a special talent on the mat.

Jones doesnt need a black belt, hes casually sparring with Gordon Ryan all the time and if he put in a year in it he would be the greatest BJJ of all time.

Jon Jones is the best fighter of all time and if you argue with me you're a retard.

There's One in Every Office-The Brown Noser

Wonder who the two guys are Abdulmanap thinks Jones struggles with at heavyweight?

It was in 2016

Cain
Werdum
Stipe
Reem
JDS
Arlo

These were the top guys

One of them is clearly Cain
The other one... hmm... Werdum or Stipe?

Probably Werdum
Jones is a good striker, but he won many fights by grappling
He would not grapple Werdum.

What the fuck is this shit? Sensei Islam? Islam bless? Calm down. Not yet.

It was in 2016

Cain
Werdum
Stipe
Reem
JDS
Arlo

These were the top guys

One of them is clearly Cain
The other one... hmm... Werdum or Stipe?

Probably Werdum
Jones is a good striker, but he won many fights by grappling
He would not grapple Werdum.
Wasn't this also around the time that Reem hurt JBJ while sparring?

Him, Khabib and that whole AKA circle have an obvious hate bias towards Jones (never giving him credit in GOAT/p4p discussions + being best friends with DC) so him hyping up Aspinall giving the current situation is no surprise and to be expected
I'm sure i've seen vids of Khabib and his Dad saying that while Jones is still around, no-one else is P4P no1.

The contention with Jones is the fact he doesn't fight much of late, has a shady PED past and has cherry picked his entry into HW.

Reactions: 1AM
Back