Islam beats every ranked WW besides Leon and Shavkat...

ExitLUPin

K
@Steel
Reaction score
upload_2023-10-22_21-14-41.png

Leon - beats Islam but Islam has a shot. Back in the day Leon couldnt get him off him in AKA....

Kamaru - prob moving up, too slow, wrestling wouldnt be effective

Colby - struggled and narrowly beat a past prime RDA 48-47. He has nothing for Islam.

Belal - too slow, too basic. Itd be competitive and boring but Islam wins a mid decision.

Khamzat - MW

Burns - Journeyman LW in Islams division. Would get pieced up.

Shavkat - Beats Islam

Luque - would get subbed easily

Brady - LOL got KOd by Belal and pieced up standing by Chiesa. Gets rekt on the feet.

Garry - gets throttled on the mat

Jack - horrendous grappler, gets subbed easily. Emeev and Loosa had him done. He would jump guillotine and then get subbed after it failed.

Holland - gets worked on the ground

Magny - Islam does anything he wants anywhere

Chiesa - another journeyman LW. Islam does anything he wants.

Then why did he give a small Featherweight Volkanovski the call up on short notice. He knew Volk wasn't in shape recovery from injury back from family holiday.

Why didnt Khabib ever go up and test himself at Welterweight.

Saying he beats everyone except Leon and Shavkat is a big statement. Look at a dominant Adesanya went up and got beat against Jan. How do you know Islam would beat them all. He wont have all the advantages he has at lightweight.

View attachment 1007982

Leon - beats Islam but Islam has a shot. Back in the day Leon couldnt get him off him in AKA....

Kamaru - prob moving up, too slow, wrestling wouldnt be effective

Colby - struggled and narrowly beat a past prime RDA 48-47. He has nothing for Islam.

Belal - too slow, too basic. Itd be competitive and boring but Islam wins a mid decision.

Khamzat - MW

Burns - Journeyman LW in Islams division. Would get pieced up.

Shavkat - Beats Islam

Luque - would get subbed easily

Brady - LOL got KOd by Belal and pieced up standing by Chiesa. Gets rekt on the feet.

Garry - gets throttled on the mat

Jack - horrendous grappler, gets subbed easily. Emeev and Loosa had him done. He would jump guillotine and then get subbed after it failed.

Holland - gets worked on the ground

Magny - Islam does anything he wants anywhere

Chiesa - another journeyman LW. Islam does anything he wants.
<mma4>

... and then you woke up!

Then why did he give a small Featherweight Volkanovski the call up on short notice. He knew Volk wasn't in shape recovery from injury back from family holiday.

Why didnt Khabib ever go up and test himself at Welterweight.

Saying he beats everyone except Leon and Shavkat is a big statement. Look at a dominant Adesanya went up and got beat against Jan. How do you know Islam would beat them all. He wont have all the advantages he has at lightweight.

Because he doesn't choose... Khabib only had 3 title defenses, when would he jump up? Most of these greats go up once they get the title and couples defenses but his father died so he left the sport. Now that Islam calls for it y'all crying. Adesanya always was mid in a mid division. The advantages he has at lightweight that translate in ww: Ko power, elite def, elite attacks, elite wrestling, elite judo, elite clinch, elite grappling. Cope more

Man kills himself to make LW. I don't think he is going to WW unless it's a favorable matchup.
I have wondered why he doesn’t just move up, like we’ve all seen him look like death while cutting weight.

Man kills himself to make LW. I don't think he is going to WW unless it's a favorable matchup.

Burns and Chiesa killed themselves to make 155 and theyre both top ranked WWs. So was Journeyman Jorge. 37yo RDA was ranked @ WW not long ago.

Shot Pettis KTFO Wonderboy when he moved up. Past prime Cowboy gave Leon a competitive 48-47 and was ranked

LWs have historically moved up and beaten the shit out of WWs, gotten title shots, been top ranked.

He is litteraly begging for a shot at the title, he said he would love Leon or Colby, why no one talks about favorable matchups for Volk/Adesanya/Hill etc why did JJ wait for Ngannou to leave lol

I have wondered why he doesn’t just move up, like we’ve all seen him look like death while cutting weight.
Size does matter in fighting. He loses a lot of his advantages when he moves up. He is one of the bigger fighters at LW. His frame is big too. It is actually comparable to Usman.

yup because he landed a head kick on a guy thats 5 foot nothing

He is litteraly begging for a shot at the title, he said he would love Leon or Colby, why no one talks about favorable matchups for Volk/Adesanya/Hill etc why did JJ wait for Ngannou to leave lol
Volk, Adensanya and Hill aren't the biggest guys in their division.

JJ didn't wait for Francis to leave. He was already in camp. Francis was the one who didn't renegotiate and the UFC made the announcement the next day to spite him.

Volk, Adensanya and Hill aren't the biggest guys in their division.

JJ didn't wait for Francis to leave. He was already in camp. Francis was the one who didn't renegotiate and the UFC made the announcement the next day to spite him.
Islam isn't the biggest guy in his division. https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/compilation-of-fighters-cage-weight-redux.3977251/

Volk also is the biggest, he even said it himself. Copers

Great I do agree with you, but why are those excuses valid for JJ and not for the dagestanis? Did you do the matchmaking? Did you call both of them to know who's not doing enough for the fight to happen? JJ could have jumped in weight way before the Gane fight.

I'd love to see Islam vs Covington.

I think some top WWs would pose big challenges to Islam, but that'd just make for compelling matchups. I really hope he moves up.

WW division is just relieved that khamzat went up. Not worried about a lw coming up

No one talks about favorable matchups for Volk because he went up to fight Islam? Can’t say he didn’t test himself against the best available. If Islam fights Leon I’ll agree he did the same. Would be very cool.

Back