Media Isaac Dulgarian accuses Christian Rodriguez of cheating, being oiled up

Bro got robbed in round 2.

4:11 of control time and only got outlanded by 3 strikes in that round, while not taking any massive shots, being dropped or even rocked.

Like, yes, damage is the main thing, but CRod wasn't doing heaps of damage, and 4:11 of control time absolutely counts for more.

twitter-baby-crying-t18uyeuwac056gzy.gif

4:11 of control time and only got outlanded by 3 strikes in that round, while not taking any massive shots, being dropped or even rocked.

Like, yes, damage is the main thing, but CRod wasn't doing heaps of damage, and 4:11 of control time absolutely counts for more.

I thought control time was actual control

the entire rd2 was spent him trying to drag him to get ground and sometimes succeeding but the guy getting right back up and the circle continued

seems crazy if control time is you just clinging to someone for dear life trying to get them down

I thought control time was actual control

the entire rd2 was spent him trying to drag him to get ground and sometimes succeeding but the guy getting right back up and the circle continued

seems crazy if control time is you just clinging to someone for dear life trying to get them down

Yeh, that count that sort of stuff as control time.

I mean, yeh, you don't weigh it as heavily, but even so, he still did way more in that round that CRod did.

1. Dulgarian got robbed, he won R1 10-8 and also won R2
  2. I'm a bit biased against C-Rod for coming in overweight in his last two fights and getting wins out of it
  3. I'm inclined to believe Dulgarian's accusation, it's not like Cheato's stupid one against O'Malley
  4. Rumor has it that C-Rod was witnessed getting oiled up with Dana White

1. Dulgarian got robbed, he won R1 10-8 and also won R2
  2. I'm a bit biased against C-Rod for coming in overweight in his last two fights and getting wins out of it
  3. I'm inclined to believe Dulgarian's accusation, it's not like Cheato's stupid one against O'Malley
  4. Rumor has it that C-Rod was witnessed getting oiled up with Dana White
If round 1 is a 10-8, then round 3 was a 10-7.
10-8s should be given out for absolute dominance that leads to fight finishing offence. He had a great round 1, but he didn't really commit enough to finishing to get the win.
Second round I see the argument for either way and it should have been a draw.
3rd round is closest to a 10-8. Fight ending offence, his opponent was literally in the fetal position and only survived because the rules protected him. The right fighter won the fight and he had no issues controlling him in round 1, it was just round 3 when he had gassed himself out.

I thought he won the fight as well. He got clobbered in R3, but the first round was a 10-8. Weird decision, but it is what it is.

Yeh, that count that sort of stuff as control time.

I mean, yeh, you don't weigh it as heavily, but even so, he still did way more in that round that CRod did.

It is wild calling that control time though since he by definition did not have control of the guy for those entire 4 minutes. He was constantly in pursuit of trying to GET control of him though lol.

I thought he won. He looked immense for 1.5 rounds. Good for 0.5. Shit in the 3rd.

So what’s the rule on greasing anyway.
Like how far out are you not supposed to be putting on lotion. Like if that’s your morning routine I’m sure it’s fine.

But what about 3 hours before the fight? I don’t think moisturized skin makes you noticeably greasy

I was in absolute shock when they read the scorecards. The judges are the ones who used the lube imo..

Back