Is your BJJ belt ranked based on....

When I started Judo they pushed me up three belts in one go. I haven't spent enough money to get my BJJ blue belt yet even though I slaughter all the blue belts.

you train at some fucked up schools dude

I retract my previous respectful statements to you.

You are nothing but a fight picker and an annoying human being.

Your argument are specious and unnecessarily hostile, blind and one-sided. This argument here is a perfect example. Because one particular wrestler has some success, that means that whatever grappling style he is using is superior? The truth is that it is the athlete that matters more than the art.

If you were claiming that wrestling should be respected as much as any other grappling art, I don't think anyone would disagree.

It is your desire to replace on brand of fanaticism with another than makes you a hypocrite.

Nothing else should be said.

funny, you and your wrestling squad probably could've gave them a hand on the wrestling department, specially since americans suck so bad at wrestling and you guys kick ass so bad... it should've been an easy task for you ppl...

Some guys from my club were paid to train with Bisping and rampage for the last ufc where they fought.

well, then obviusly your teammates SUCK, because page was tooled like a little boy by an american wrestler...

That makes no sense, one was a college champion wrestler, the other wrestled a bit in high school.

yeah, in america, but didnt american wrestling suck?????? so what good is to be an american college champ if american wrestling sucks???? and I dont think rashad was a champ by the way....

633956211400551745-obvioustrollisobvious.jpg

yeah, in america, but didnt american wrestling suck?????? so what good is to be an american college champ if american wrestling sucks???? and I dont think rashad was a champ by the way....

Nah America is a pretty good wrestling nation. I am just not a big fan of folkstyle.

They are both Americans numb nuts.

that is what competition/tournaments are for. they weed out the fakers. fake belts get exposed quick. but it is a catch-22; those fakers are usually the ones who don't like to compete.

National championship. My goal is to be chosen to enter international competition and perhaps Olympics.

Regardless i am bored of BJJ guys they appear to have illusions of grandeur. When in reality its more of a backyard sport.

I don't know how you were a wrestler, i saw your picture in that sticky thread and you look too weak to have wrestled.

well.. i and everyone else here would love to see some of your so called "wrastling awesomeness"

anyone good enough to compete on the international level should have some video or pictures posted of themselves somewhere on the internet. and since you want to attack posters who actually add something to this forum (unlike you) i think it's only fitting.

that is what competition/tournaments are for. they weed out the fakers. fake belts get exposed quick. but it is a catch-22; those fakers are usually the ones who don't like to compete.

What, like yours?

yo why do you keep on giving me shit. in about 5 to 7 years you'll get yours.

but back to the topic the worst kind of belt to get is a pity belt or a pity stripe.

What rank are you? Under who?

What rank are you? Under who?

He alleges to be a brown belt, one stripe.

I consider him entirely full of shit.

He will either relent and admit that he is a complete liar or he will show some testicular fortitude and state who he is and who gave him his rank.

Otherwise, I will call him on it every single time.

yo why do you keep on giving me shit. in about 5 to 7 years you'll get yours.

but back to the topic the worst kind of belt to get is a pity belt or a pity stripe.

I keep giving you shit, because the quality of your posts (or rather, the lack thereof) indicates that you simply lack the maturity to be a brown belt under anyone.

I'm not, in the least, worried about my own progression. This is not jealously. This is, rather, disbelief.

If I see someone that can't catch a football claiming to be a collegiate receiver, I tend to question that statement. You refuse to state who you are, so that it can be verified, so I have nothing to go on but the moronic nature of your posts....which tends to prove my point.

He will either relent and admit that he is a complete liar or he will show some testicular fortitude and state who he is and who gave him his rank.

i will not tell you who gave me my rank or where i train. i value my privacy thank you very much.

i will not tell you who gave me my rank or where i train. i value my privacy thank you very much.

Very well. That's your right.

And it's my right to completely disbelieve that anyone that posts like you could possibly be a brown belt under anyone.

I don't believe people's ranks unless they can post the name of their instructor

I keep giving you shit, because the quality of your posts (or rather, the lack thereof) indicates that you simply lack the maturity to be a brown belt under anyone.

I'm not, in the least, worried about my own progression. This is not jealously. This is, rather, disbelief.

If I see someone that can't catch a football claiming to be a collegiate receiver, I tend to question that statement. You refuse to state who you are, so that it can be verified, so I have nothing to go on but the moronic nature of your posts....which tends to prove my point.

these dialogs are not rolling. my body movements have nothing to do with this conversation. you cannot see how i transition between side mount and mount and you cannot see how much space or lack of space i leave between us when i transition based on these posts.

these dialogs are not rolling. my body movements have nothing to do with this conversation. you cannot see how i transition between side mount and mount and you cannot see how much space or lack of space i leave between us when i transition based on these posts.

Considering many people on here post their instructor's name and have received no problems as a result, it should not be an issue for you to post that.

Back