Is your BJJ belt ranked based on....

Guys, guys...come on now...just boycott this idiots threads, they're not funny like nocturno's were they're just annoying.

and to metalhead, Who the fuck are you to say that wrestling is better than BJJ? You're nobody, Just another wrestler who knows nothing about the other grappling arts, When you're a famous GRAPPLER(not wrestler) then maybe someone will care what you think...until then, keep your opinions to yourself.

Considering many people on here post their instructor's name and have received no problems as a result, it should not be an issue for you to post that.

He can't think of any legit instructors that wouldn't kick his ass for him lying about them giving him a belt.

He can't think of any legit instructors that wouldn't kick his ass for him lying about them giving him a belt.

That's how you tell a troll from a legit poster. Trolls don't give you their instructor's name or the gym they train at or competitions they've won

That's how you tell a troll from a legit poster. Trolls don't give you their instructor's name or the gym they train at or competitions they've won

I'll get the ball rolling. My name is Aaron Alexander Dale Hanners and I train in Port richey Florida under Gracie barra black belt James Fiedler

these dialogs are not rolling. my body movements have nothing to do with this conversation. you cannot see how i transition between side mount and mount and you cannot see how much space or lack of space i leave between us when i transition based on these posts.

Do not send me any more personal messages coward.

And if you can't recognize that what you say can certainly demonstrate what you know and don't know, then you really are an idiot.

I'll get the ball rolling. My name is Aaron Alexander Dale Hanners and I train in Port richey Florida under Gracie barra black belt James Fiedler

My name is Mason B. I train under Jaret Macintosh with the Pictou County Titans.

Nope, I had to earn mine. I tapped out a purple belt in 2005 in a WKA MMA event. It took me almost 4 years, well 2 as I went back to college to get my Blue.

Nope, I had to earn mine. I tapped out a purple belt in 2005 in a WKA MMA event. It took me almost 4 years, well 2 as I went back to college to get my Blue.

So you're basically a probationary blackbelt, right?

So you're basically a probationary blackbelt, right?

Honestly, I'm about a low level purple. I'm not training much now, but even with no cardio I can beat most blues.

it also didn't help that I'm a leglocking fool, and didn't even try for an armbar or a triangle from the guard for many a year.

You are right down the road from me I think. How far is that school from Palm Harbor?

I think I stopped paying as a blue belt so...yeah, not exactly.

Aw, Hillary, purple to black for free? Just think of how much $$$ you cheated that Brazilian Roli out of!!!

Oh wait, he's not even a Brazilian is he? That shoots another hole in DeathMetal's theory, I guess...

I love how the original posters is no where to be found in his own thread. Furthermore his response are at a fifth grade level at best.....It is like they say ignorance is bliss but to those with head look down in disgusted. So we are left to educate the naive but mean while the ignorant just spreads like a disease.

Well back to the original post. At my school my teacher belt system is based on time as well as how we perform and comprehend in time we are there. He will promote a student when he sees fit base on the earliest one can receive a particular belt. For example the quickest you can receive a blue belt is six month showing up a couple or three times a week. That would be showing up for 3 to 5 classes because there days there two classes in one day. Theirs not one student that has done that so far at his school it can be done but he does not grant that student a belt unless he believe they deserve it.

On my instructor he was a wrestler even a third place CIF State Championships. He then went to college moved on to BJJ and Judo. He has fought in mma and as well. He captured gold and/or silver medals at the 2004 and 2005 Pan American Championships, Grappler's Quest, US Open, Gracie Open, California State Championships, American International Championships, as well as several other major tournaments. He trained under Casio Werneck and Cesar and Ralph Gracie. I don't think I have state the point of this post. But I will any way a pretty respect able wrestler and has a pretty successful career doesn't have problem with the ranking system or bjj.

If you want proof go to Waza Brazilain Jiu Jistu website you can even cal him. His name is Derek DiManno.

.......:icon_neut......I think you mean your ignorance will not let you believe anything else but what comes out of your own mouth. You are blinded by the mounds of shit that come out your mouth and the ignorant people you listen too. That all we can see is just the top of your head sticking up.

Part 1 I think this says it all.

You have only state your opinion not any facts. Randy Counture, Matt Hughes, GSP, Jon Fitch, Urijah Faber and Brock Lesnor. All great wrestlers that use BJJ. So the fact that BJJ will die is obsured and that wrestlers will dominate BJJ but yet more and more wrestlers learn BJJ...vice versa.

Brock Lesnor just fought Shane Carwin. Too great wrestlers and Brock one by arm triangle. The great Randy Counture has spoken very highly about BJJ. Please tell how wrestling is going to dominate BJJ Practitioners. A pure wrestlers have lost to pure bjj the gracies have proven that back in the day. But the fact is that you need both in mma and it's best to learn both.

Also what martial arts or any sport don't abuse the profit the make. I mean highschool football, basketball and wrestlers at school practically pay to be on the team. What is your actual point is that all BJJ practioners are hacks and don't deserve there belt.

I don't think BJJ is and elite martial art for mma for that mater anyone particular martial art. MMA stands for mix martial art so it best you have understanding of them all including your belove wrestling but not forgetting about BJJ either.

Back to your excessive rant about BJJ is backyard sport only about money. What really makes you believe that is the sole purpose of the sport? Why do you believe the ranking system is scam? You have only spoke your opinion about wrestling and say you understand BJJ but you can say what you want but you haven't show and proof.

Here is definition of ignorant
....lacking knowledge or information as to a particular subject or fact:

Your thread is about BJJ ranking system but all you have talked about is wrestling. Also you have not stated a single fact about how,why,when and yes if where bjj ranking system is flawed. Not only that you have talked about it as if it is an absolute which in this can nothing is absolute. There are pro an cons to everything.

Another thing I like all forms of martial arts even wrestling but you are clearly and uneducated fanboy that can't even stay with in the topic of his own original post. Your debate has turned into a bash between BJJ and Wrestlers which you lead the realm of ignorance. Lets not forget you completely ignore that my BJJ black belt instructor Derrek DiManno is a wrestler and has a BJJ school called Waza Brazilian Jiu Jistu. Which I formation before all about him.

But lets be honest you didn't come into this thread to be enlighten or have an actual debate. You just want your opinion hear and all to agree.

I hope you do compete in national wrestling tournaments and have all the fan you want but until then I guess you have to be the ambassador of wrestling and cleans us all from poison of bjj.

I guess brock lesnor should of but Shane Carwin in a full nelson that would won him the fight not a stupid arm bar.

Oh and Matt Hughes shouldn't have put GSP in armbar he should did the arm twister of death.

Randy Counture should of called BS when big Nogi but him in darce choke good thing his wrestling taught him how to defend a darce choke.

All these great wrestlers should have not wasted there time with BJJ because it has only poisoned there career in MMA.....ALL HAIL IGNORANCE.

Part 2 Lets put this troll thread to a end.

Back