• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is Whittaker Maori?

TS, you say "were" as if they are extinct. Lots of Polynesian tribal types out there.

Some more genteel than others, granted.

vW3tov0.gif
I was going to say the same thing. He said were as if there aren't any more Maori's in this world. Ha

Nah he's half Cameroonian like francisi ngannoue

What movie is that from?
The guy on the left looks like the actor Jango Fett from Star Wars.

It IS Jango Fett.

One of the most apocalipical Bounty Hunters in the Galaxy before Boba Fett!

He had that mistique...

Whittaker looks more like a mixture of the immigrant from Europe (wich settled down to Australia) and a Aboriginie.
Black fellas have a distinctive look, even when heavily mixed with white blood theres features that are prominant, Bobby doesnt have them

Black fellas have a distinctive look, even when heavily mixed with white blood theres features that are prominant, Bobby doesnt have them

seems like that robert whittaker has maori blood not aboriginie

"Pretty much all my mother's side is Kiwi and we have a strong Maori heritage."

"Although I didn't spend much time in New Zealand at all, I feel really privileged to have that Maori blood and link to my past. I got my tattoo out of respect to that."

http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/other-sports/8829782/Mozzie-UFC-fighter-gets-kick-out-of-Kiwi-roots

seems like hes something like half maori, half european.

Mozzie
Maori/Aussie

Sydney is full of them. They do all the scaffolding on the building sites.

Back