Elections Is Tulsi Gabbard a Russian asset?

Is Tulsi Gabbard Putin's Manchurian Candidate?

• Yes

• No

• Not Sure

Results are only viewable after voting.
You noticed those guys were hiding out from this one too, huh?

They will respond, give it time. They are in damage control mode. Let them receive their orders first before a move is made forward.

A weak “I know you are but what am I”

So you dont have anything of substance to counter what I said about her being a weak candidate? I assume then that her pretty face is the only thing of interest about her.

So you dont have anything of substance to counter what I said about her being a weak candidate? I assume then that her pretty face is the only thing of interest about her.

Sounds pretty misogynistic. She's just a pretty face by your observations.

Sounds pretty misogynistic. She's just a pretty face, and that's why she is a weak candidate.

Concession accepted, now move along.

Hillary violated so many laws I don't know where to start.
Tulsi is the new Hillary without all the crime.

You are in a super bizarro universe bringing up inherited success. Par for someone who admires Trump.

Trump has surpassed any President in the last 50 years. You're the one in bizarro world.
Such a joke that people think he's not bettering America because of Saturday night live skits.

Trump 2020.

You gotta look at real progressives like jimmy dore and the angry progressive.

they are stridently anti war first and foremost, so tulsi is their candidate of choice.
I would venture to say you don't have a strong enough grasp on "real progressives" to know what you're talking about. Jimmy Dore is the conservative-approved Liberal. I like him just fine but he's not the paragon of liberalism.

I would venture to say you don't have a strong enough grasp on "real progressives" to know what you're talking about. Jimmy Dore is the conservative-approved Liberal. I like him just fine but he's not the paragon of liberalism.

Lol. Any progressive who actually calls out the corporate left on their bullshit isn't a real progressive according to you hacks. The truth is, you aren't a real progressive.

I'd say so. She defends russia at every turn while attacking america.

She's also got links to far right militant hindu supremacist organisations that have a track record of killing or inspiring attacks on minorities

Coward. Use your primary account.

Coward. Use your primary account.
giphy.gif

I think people are interpreting "asset" in different ways.

An "asset" can just something that is useful. If you interpret it that way, it's not difficult to make the argument that Tulsi Gabbard may be an asset to Putin. While not a serious contender, Tulsi is a bit of an attack dog against her own party at times, which could help lead to a Trump re-election. She could also become a 3rd party candidate that steals Democrat votes and helps to get Trump elected.

I think other world leaders (Putin, Un, etc) see Trump as doltish and easily manipulated, so it would make sense that they want him in office. In that way, they could very well be pumping out propaganda in favor of Tulsi. That's not very far-fetched at all. We actually already know for a fact that they are doing things like that (not for Tulsi, just in general).

But an "asset" can also be property. In which case, it's sort of a silly conspiracy theory to actually believe Gabbard is in cahoots with Russia. That is not something I believe at all, or even take seriously.

Maybe the better question would be, "Do you believe Putin appreciates Tulsi's presence in American politics because of the likelihood that she provides some small help in getting Trump re-elected?"

My answer would be that I have no idea. But it's not really a difficult scenario to envision.

An "asset" can just something that is useful. If you interpret it that way, it's not difficult to make the argument that Tulsi Gabbard may be an asset to Putin. While not a serious contender, Tulsi is a bit of an attack dog against her own party at times, which could help lead to a Trump re-election. She could also become a 3rd party candidate that steals Democrat votes and helps to get Trump elected.

I think other world leaders (Putin, Un, etc) see Trump as doltish and easily manipulated, so it would make sense that they want him in office. In that way, they could very well be pumping out propaganda in favor of Tulsi. That's not very far-fetched at all. We actually already know for a fact that they are doing things like that (not for Tulsi, just in general).

But an "asset" can also be property. In which case, it's sort of a silly conspiracy theory to actually believe Gabbard is in cahoots with Russia. That is not something I believe at all, or even take seriously.

Maybe the better question would be, "Do you believe Putin appreciates Tulsi's presence in American politics because of the likelihood that she provides some small help in getting Trump re-elected?"

My answer would be that I have no idea. But it's not really a difficult scenario to envision.

This could also be pay back for not staying in line during the 2015 election right?

You could also be ignoring this clear attempt to cover her and Debbie ramen hairs corruption that Tulsi stood up to.

Glad to see Clinton's pathetic self still wants to fight about this.

She will lose again, if she does, because she is a loser.

If Gabbard is a Russian asset our military really sucks, considering she is still active duty.

Low blow for Clinton to attack the credibility of our generals like she is Trump.

If we use the first definition, calling her an asset to Russia is not outrageous at all.

The problem is we all know Hillary's context here. When she claimed Trump was a Russian asset, she meant he was in cahoots with Russia. When she claimed Jill Stein was a Russian asset, she meant she was in cahoots with Russia. Why would she say the exact same thing about Tulci Gabbard if that is not what she meant by it?

Back