Elections Is Tulsi Gabbard a Russian asset?

Is Tulsi Gabbard Putin's Manchurian Candidate?

• Yes

• No

• Not Sure

Results are only viewable after voting.
Here's another possibility. The crushing defeat to a barely coherent reality TV personality (especially after everybody and their mothers were sure she's a shoe-in to be first president who is assigned female at birth, the magazine covers, the constant media hype, etc) may have triggered her dementia onset. Women are more susceptible to it, and massive stress can accelerate the development.
There were sources familiar with the thinking of sources close to the situation who described Hilary in a violent drunken hysteria after Trump won.
Now take a look at this picture
17753730-0-image-a-67_1566929319053.jpg

Looks like she's wandering around with a caretaker. The look on her face looks like confused childish bewilderment. Sadly many such cases.
We have to excuse her for the crazy Tulsi CTs imo, she may not be well and it's not her fault.

@Rational Poster
@Fawlty
@Jack V Savage
@Trotsky
@PolishHeadlock2
@BarryDillon

This person was fit to be president?

The rhetoric reminds me of critiques of Communists and Jews, where you are either against them openly or else their unwitting pawn. Everything is turned into ‘but that would benefit the Communist/Jews/Russians,’ and therefore you are the agent of those sinister forces unless you openly profess your allegiance to the opposition position.

It’s a lunatic way of viewing the world, and good to see that HC is embracing it whole heartedly.
Thank you. IT is refreshing to see staff here openly call this ludicrous stuff out.

What's the link to Russia? Has she surrounded herself with pro-russian advisors, have a history of russian business interests, made a habit of praising Putin, made appearances on their propaganda network or is it just that the Russian propaganda network has been singing her praises?

What's the link to Russia? Has she surrounded herself with pro-russian advisors, have a history of russian business interests, made a habit of praising Putin, made appearances on their propaganda network or is it just that the Russian propaganda network has been singing her praises?

We'll see if anyone can produce anything of merit to prove she is a Russian agent, as per Hillary comments.

Going forward, let's leave her looks out of it, since both sides seem to agree she looks nice.

We'll see if anyone can produce anything of merit to prove she is a Russian agent, as per Hillary comments.

I assume there has to be something. I remember they said the same thing about the Greens candidate last election based on her attendance at some RT function in Russia.

I assume there has to be something. I remember they said the same thing about the Greens candidate last election based on her attendance at some RT function in Russia.

Dude, there is nothing. Why the hell is Hillary Clinton randomly attacking Tulsi, who's numbers are terrible so aggressively?

You have basically said that your stance is "If it wasn't for her pretty face nobody would talk about her"

I said, "grow up"

Where am I wrong?

If she wasnt pretty no one would talk about her, because she is a horrible candidate. She has a very poor delivery during the debates. She hasnt given anything to indicate that she would be able to put strong policies together, other than for military issues. I stand by what I said, I see no need to "grow up".

Now anytime the democrat in the debates pushes the Trump-Russia hoax, Trump can just bring this up. Fucking lmao

Isn't this just McCarthyism at this point? "He's a Russian, she's a Russian, ALL MY POLITICAL ENEMIES ARE SECRET RUSSIANS!!!"

If she wasnt pretty no one would talk about her, because she is a horrible candidate. She has a very poor delivery during the debates. She hasnt given anything to indicate that she would be able to put strong policies together, other than for military issues. I stand by what I said, I see no need to "grow up".

Well, keep dropping her down to just her 'looks'

Great look by you.

Well, keep dropping her down to just her 'looks'

Great look by you.

Keep elevating her by just her looks.

Great job by you.....

The only way that I can see this being the case is if Russia wanted her to run 3rd party, as it would probably be the easiest way to ensure a second Term for Trump splitting the left vote. They know how divisive and toxic Trump is to political discourse in this country and 4 more years of Trump bumbling into scandal after scandal raises their profile on the world stage... I don't remotely think she has any involvement with any Russians, though (wittingly or unwittingly).

She would appeal to both center right voters sick of Trump and disenchanted liberals if the DNC establishment props up someone like Biden, Harris, or Klobuchar. Being totally honest, I'd vote for her over most of the remaining democratic candidates.

Back