Is TJ man enough to do a rematch with Barao in Brazil? Brazi

Exactly. Since the first was just speculation, and the second is now fact.
Next!

so it went from

tj has no chance, renan is far superior

to

renan has no chance, tj is far superior

in less than a week?

sherdog logic...

If Barao had been lighting TJ up in the first round prior to getting caught with one big, flukey punch, then went on to fight in a disoriented manner and get finished, I might give some credence to the first round brain damage excuse.

But that is not what went down. Renan's lack of effective offense and defense looked the same before the knockdown as it did afterwards... In fact, that's what made the knockdown possible, kids.

Seems like a logical conclusion to draw if you actually watched the fight.

yeah, i forgot fighters are not humans n cant have a off night.

still doesnt explain how it goes from

tj has no chance in hell, to renana has no chance in hell.

since renan is a great fighter, i would think he can beat anybody at 135, but i guess im wrong,

he should be happy to be on pre lims next time he fights.

If Barao had been lighting TJ up in the first round prior to getting caught with one big, flukey punch, then went on to fight in a disoriented manner and get finished, I might give some credence to the first round brain damage excuse.

But that is not what went down. Renan's lack of effective offense and defense looked the same before the knockdown as it did afterwards... In fact, that's what made the knockdown possible, kids.

did you see tj face?

its not like the guy didnt break a sweat.

Why should TJ have to agree to a rematch at all? It was a COMPLETE DOMINATION. Barao didn't even look like he deserved to be in there with TJ. Fight your way back up like everyone else has to. Oh, that's right everyone doesn't have to!

yeah, i forgot fighters are not humans n cant have a off night.

still doesnt explain how it goes from

tj has no chance in hell, to renana has no chance in hell.

since renan is a great fighter, i would think he can beat anybody at 135, but i guess im wrong,

he should be happy to be on pre lims next time he fights.

No one is saying he should fight on prelims. How did the fight not explain TJ was the superior fighter?

This guy wants both an instant rematch AND he wants home field advantage.

Talk about delusional.

No instant rematch, no Brazil fight.

Not even Anderson Silva got both. Renan is still concussed.

Afraid much?

Why would I be scared for a fighter?

That's pretty retarded.

Yes, Barao fought in America, but US fans aren't nearly as biased towards their fellow fighters as Brazilians are.

Barao isn't getting an instant rematch, and I highly doubt he's going to fight him in Brazil.

Deal with it.

Afraid much?
Didn't TJ get the first fight with homefield advantage?
SO wouldn't this be the exact same thing (the challenger getting Home Field advantage)? :redface:

some people forget about logic...

There is only logic in sherdog when the beneficiary is american.

"sounds like the excuse"

how is this an excuse?

you guys are looking for "excuse" any fucking where.

no one is giving excuses for this loss.

get lost, dumb middle class low iq north americans.

I think it'd be best if Barao did what JDS had to an win one more fight against good competition, maybe Mizugaki or Cruz if he'll be back anytime soon

If it was up to me tho, I'd give him an immediate rematch but not one in Brazil just cos his coach says so

"sounds like the excuse"

how is this an excuse?

you guys are looking for "excuse" any fucking where.

no one is giving excuse for this lost.

get lost, dumb middle class low iq north americans.

Apparently, getting hit by the opponent is now a Brazilian excuse..."the other guy hit me so hard i almost went to sleep and it affected by performance for the rest of the fight".."sherdog: shitty brazilian excuse".

I agree he shouldnt get an immediate rematch...but if he gets one, there should be no reason why it couldnt happen in Brazil...

If I'm tj I come out and say no thanks and stop making excuses.

"If he's man enough" to what? Beat his ass up and down again? Fucking clowns

He was finished definitively, no instant rematch.

is this some ufc rule i wasnt aware of?

maybe it was included on the contract they signed?

you seem to have the inside scoop, plz do share.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back