Is TJ man enough to do a rematch with Barao in Brazil? Brazi

The location of the cage had nothing to do with the beating that took place in it. And after as much as a 10 to 1 underdog as some sites came in supremely confident and proceeded to physically and mentally break Barao from bell to finish, I don't think his manhood is in question. I'm not ripping on Barao. This simply is a goofy thing to suggest about TJ and is a transparent attempt by his coach to not only get a rematch but to provide an excuse for the loss.

is this some ufc rule i wasnt aware of?

maybe it was included on the contract they signed?

you seem to have the inside scoop, plz do share.

He's a reigning champion so is guaranteed an instant rematch regardless of his performance?

You seem to have the inside scoop, plz do share?

how it an excuse when it is true? He was having trouble before the knock down and completely out of the fight after the knock down.

he does deserve a rematch though - not sure if he can do any better - as he was having trouble with teh movement and speed of tj.

Delusional Brazillian fans seem to be all the same.

TJ will beat him anywhere in the world.

However, Barao in no way deserves a rematch when Assuncao is the number one contender.

US fighters are tired of being dominated on Brazilian turf so I expect he'll turn the fight down

More like tired of bad home field decisions, referees being extra angsty on taking a point away if you are foreign, and referees not enforcing the rules if you are Brazilian.

The real question is will Barao man up and move up?

jr%252520dos%252520santos%252520vs%252520cain%252520velasquez.gif

chris-weidman-anderson-silva-knockout-gif.gif

dillashaw2.gif

Aldo is next

So many blue shorts.

Afraid much?
Didn't TJ get the first fight with homefield advantage?
SO wouldn't this be the exact same thing (the challenger getting Home Field advantage)? :redface:

some people forget about logic...

Clearly it was you.

Apparently, getting hit by the opponent is now a Brazilian excuse..."the other guy hit me so hard i almost went to sleep and it affected by performance for the rest of the fight".."sherdog: shitty brazilian excuse".

I agree he shouldnt get an immediate rematch...but if he gets one, there should be no reason why it couldnt happen in Brazil...

Here's a good reason as to why not to do it in Brazil......

Murder Rate. Three most places UFC goes in the America's.

Country Murders per 100,000
Canada 1.6
USA 4.7
Brazil 25.2

Why the heck would anyone want to go there... especially if you're a fighter and they chant you will die.....

Wow, you guys bitch so much. Before he said this I figured that the lights are on but nobody is home, dude didn't follow instructions at all its not unlikely that he was out of it after the first knock down .
Also, at all you people bitching about a title fight in Brazil, the Americans get home field advantage most of the time, now you all are gonna start crying when your guys fight outside the USA?
Give me a break

The call for an instant rematch is fine. I don't think it's deserved considering how onesided the fight was but hey ...

But this line; "Let’s see is these guys are man enough to fight Barao in his house." is fucking laughable.

Pssst Andre, you listening? Ok, pay attention: TJ just straight up man-beat-the-fucking-piss out of your boy. I'm fairly certain he doesn't have to "man-up" to do it again, Brazil or otherwise.

Why does Barao deserve a title shot in Brazil after he got soundly beaten? It's not like it was a close split or a FotY, it was Dillashaw manhandling Barao from start to finish.

Wow, you guys bitch so much. Before he said this I figured that the lights are on but nobody is home, dude didn't follow instructions at all its not unlikely that he was out of it after the first knock down .
Also, at all you people bitching about a title fight in Brazil, the Americans get home field advantage most of the time, now you all are gonna start crying when your guys fight outside the USA?
Give me a break
It is the timing

You think he would be saying this if there wasn't a card scheduled in Brazil in 5 months?

Its a desperate P.R. soundbyte to try to distract from the main issue, which is wanting his fighter to get an immediate rematch

I am sure if Barao wins a few fights and has a title shot coming that TJ would fight him anywhere. To suggest TJ's manhood is in question for any reason after that beatdown he delivered is just silly.

Back