Is TJ man enough to do a rematch with Barao in Brazil? Brazi

nJUgsVU.png

Hahaha.

if gus can get his rematch after getting totally beat up in the championship rounds as a CHALLENGER, dont see why barao should wait.

me too im against immediate rematches, unless its a dominant champ like gsp or silva, but gus getting another shot is bs, n if he gets one then everybody should get one.

So you completely forgot about Gus destroying Manuwa huh? Lol

Dana is wrong, it would be crazy to do a rematch. Barao needs a tune-up fight anyways, that was a tough loss mentally/emotionally/physically. If he comes right back and takes another beating he might never be the same.

Are some people seriously shitting on Barao losing to the best performing Dillashaw we have ever seen? He looked absolutely stunning. And Barao didn't look off, he was just outclassed. TJ's striking game has reached amazing heights under Bang Ludwig. Well deserved winner and champ. Also, I don't think TJ would mind going to Brazil.

Afraid much?
Didn't TJ get the first fight with homefield advantage?
SO wouldn't this be the exact same thing (the challenger getting Home Field advantage)? :redface:

some people forget about logic...

Logic? So then for every new opponent their should be 2 fights? One in each of their hometowns ,right ?Moron

Barao's performance doesn't warrant an immediate rematch.

barao himself didn't have any excuses for his loss and the guy's record was fucking 34-1 before getting beat. dana labeled him as p4p king. i don't get idiots who label him as bum after one loss but i kinda agree that he needs a good win before a rematch just as a tune up fight.

Barao was not winning for a single minute of the fight, he deserves no rematch.

as for andre

"After the first knockdown, Renan couldn’t get into the fight anymore and he went dizzy with every blow,"

I thought the thread title was dumb, but this beats it.
So if Renan HADN’T been clocked in the first round he would have won. Gotcha! Now it all makes sense. I guess we should make landing strikes early in the fight illegal huh?

Back