Is TJ man enough to do a rematch with Barao in Brazil? Brazi

Let him fight his way back. Its not like this was a split decision.

TJ would beat Renan down in Antarctica let alone Brazil

Maybe if Barao earned another shot. Saturdays fight showed that TJ was superior in every way

Wow some of you are reaching lmao. Doesn't sound like a excuse at all.... TJ put on a great peformance, but this is Barao's first loss since 2005 which is incredible.

Is Barao man enough to beat Dillashaw in the US? Nope :p

Brazilians and their excuses...

Shame on TJ for hitting Barao too hard! Poor guy was dizzy grime being hit in the head! Sounds unfair to me. Deserves immediate rematch in his home town.

Shame on TJ for hitting Barao too hard! Poor guy was dizzy grime being hit in the head! Sounds unfair to me. Deserves immediate rematch in his home town.

In all fairness, if you punch a black belt world beater in the face, like, say, Renan Barao, he turns into a white belt world beater.

US fighters are tired of being dominated on Brazilian turf so I expect he'll turn the fight down

This guy wants both an instant rematch AND he wants home field advantage.

Talk about delusional.

No instant rematch, no Brazil fight.

Afraid much?
Didn't TJ get the first fight with homefield advantage?
SO wouldn't this be the exact same thing (the challenger getting Home Field advantage)? :redface:

some people forget about logic...

Barao fan here,
No, TJ was on his ass from bell to TKO. Barao should have to earn his way back up the food chain. He should've thought about his approach and game plan before the fight, let this be a lesson to him.

Face it, your boy Barao got destroyed, dominated, and outclassed by a better athlete that night. Man up.

Afraid much?
Didn't TJ get the first fight with homefield advantage?
SO wouldn't this be the exact same thing (the challenger getting Home Field advantage)? :redface:

some people forget about logic...

afraid? lol

So Barao deserves an instant rematch in Brazil because he didn't perform well after getting caught with a punch? Someone remind me why these guys even fight in the first place?

i just dont get how a rematch can even be argued here... He basically *raped* him against his will, it was scary to watch.... Like how much more can you beat someone down then that fight right there? I dont even want to see the rematch, i want barao to earn it with 2 fights or atleast one, i mean shit Gus had to fight another time even tho he beat the shit out of Jones so yeah, atleast one more.

so it went from

tj has no chance, renan is far superior

to

renan has no chance, tj is far superior

in less than a week?

sherdog logic...

Seems like a logical conclusion to draw if you actually watched the fight.

Barao doesn't deserve a rematch after he was defeated easily and in dominant fashion.

Also, there were enough Brazilians in the audience acting like vile football(soccer) hooligans by chanting "you will die" at TJ, to give the impression that the event was actually in Brazil. So Barao has already been destroyed in front of his countrymen.

Back