Is TJ man enough to do a rematch with Barao in Brazil? Brazi

jr%252520dos%252520santos%252520vs%252520cain%252520velasquez.gif

chris-weidman-anderson-silva-knockout-gif.gif

dillashaw2.gif

Aldo is next

Why does he think Renan is entitled to a rematch, much less a rematch in his home country? He got the piss beaten out of him, he should have to earn one. I like Barao and I would like to see him comeback and take the belt but he should have to earn his rematch.
is this some ufc rule i wasnt aware of?

maybe it was included on the contract they signed?

you seem to have the inside scoop, plz do share.

We have enough instant rematches as is, we don't need anymore. Especially when the first fight was so definitive. Barao should just go beat some BW contender like Mizugaki into a living death before he gets his rematch.

lol at a brazilian fighter calling someone "man enough"

are you man enough to lose without making excuses?

Barao should fight mizugaki in a title eliminator

That's pretty dumb. TJ should fight Assuncao next.

TS appears to be an instigator and knew he was starting a brazil bashing thread and of course this works every time

Will Barao all of sudden get super powers in Brazil
Brazil has no affect..Zuffa just makes the right fights for Brazilians to win

That doesn't sound like an excuse. It sounds like an explanation. Getting caught like that early in a fight can take a lot of wind out of your sails.

Why does he think Renan is entitled to a rematch, much less a rematch in his home country? He got the piss beaten out of him, he should have to earn one. I like Barao and I would like to see him comeback and take the belt but he should have to earn his rematch.

We have enough instant rematches as is, we don't need anymore. Especially when the first fight was so definitive. Barao should just go beat some BW contender like Mizugaki into a living death before he gets his rematch.

if gus can get his rematch after getting totally beat up in the championship rounds as a CHALLENGER, dont see why barao should wait.

me too im against immediate rematches, unless its a dominant champ like gsp or silva, but gus getting another shot is bs, n if he gets one then everybody should get one.

TS appears to be an instigator and knew he was starting a brazil bashing thread and of course this works every time

Indeed. Just look at how many dumbasses yelled "excuses" without even reading anything.

if gus can get his rematch after getting totally beat up in the championship rounds as a CHALLENGER, dont see why barao should wait.

me too im against immediate rematches, unless its a dominant champ like gsp or silva, but gus getting another shot is bs, n if he gets one then everybody should get one.

Barao doesn't deserve it, but another 5 round ass whipping wouldn't hurt my feelings

You shouldn't get a instant rematch when your ass totally destroyed from the first bell till the last..This was not a first round fluke..

Gus had to win one fight and the Jones-Gus fight was much, much closer than TJ-Barao. Like I said, Barao should have to earn it by winning at least one fight before getting TJ again.

Back