Is this the single most embarrassing moment in the UFC?

mike-jackson-cm-punk-ufc-225-4.jpg

Only one mention before mine? Really?

I must be from another planet or something, 'cause I DON'T find it embarrassing at all when fighters are emotional.

Honestly, it just shows how much it means to them. Wanting their training to give results. It's like they have been more in it for the competition/glory rather than the pay check.

So I wouldn't even think of DC sobbing when talking awkward moments. Let the man be sad in a tough moment.

That "Don't fear me, fear the consequences" guy probably takes it. Don't remember his name.
for someone who post on Sherdog you shouldn't forget Paul Buentello him along with Matt Lindland, Ian McCall, and Justin Levens where regulars on here.

Conor attacking the bus
That dude wearing a gitch
“GSP went to the hospital” then gsp walks out.

Brock shitting on sponsored beer?

I love his implication, that he loved his son so much that even though he lost in his 4th title defense he would not disown him.
Dude.....I must have watched that clip 100+ times and never thought of it from that point of view. I’m literally laughing out loud at that thought. Oh my gosh that’s good. Lol.

When Randleman was main event and he fell over on the ring walk and the fight got scrapped. that was the most embarrassing moment

for someone who post on Sherdog you shouldn't forget Paul Buentello him along with Matt Lindland, Ian McCall, and Justin Levens where regulars on here.
RIP Levens

No, it was the most genuine moment of love I’ve ever seen between father and son.

The look on The Chris says it all. One of sadness in defeat but love for his father for still having his back.

Hespect.

UFC 121: The Undertaker waited for Brock Lesnar in the crowd, and they got into an argument. No one knew if it was kayfabe or not. But Jesus it was cringe

Back