Is this the single most embarrassing moment in the UFC?

serras fluke win, due to a missed punch, which caused his forearm to hit the back of gsps head, rocking him beyond recoverability. resulting in thegoat losing his belt to the worst opponent of his career

Depends on what you want to consider "post-fight" but this takes it for me:

Ronda-Rousey-Purple-Pillow.jpg
So much for female empowerment <{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}>

That "Don't fear me, fear the consequences" guy probably takes it. Don't remember his name.
Paul Buentello! The cringe was otherworldly when he said it and the crowd went straight into crickets and I swear a hay ball just rolled by the octagon to the sound of a loud breeze.

Not cringey but an embarrassing moment from yesteryear was tuning in to a ppv show and hearing the main even was cancelled cause Kevin Randleman (RIP) slipped backstage on some pipes and hit his head

Wow, never heard that one before! It's like a most extreme version of Ferguson tripping on some wires, mixed-up with Shamrock cutting himself during the warm-up of the Elite XC Kimbo fight.
haha yeah that was crazy, I only knew about it because I had the DVD of that event.. it was a double DVD UFC 23 and UFC 24. And the hilarious thing was it had his fight listed on the back cover :D :D :D , on the back of the DVD it listed all the main card fights of both events and on UFC 24 it has Kevin Randleman vs Pedro Rizzo listed at the main event.. haha what a rip off, As that DVD was produced many years after those events :D

Not long before Blockbuster closed down they were selling tons of UFC and Pride DVD's for dirt cheap, only a few dollars for boxsets. I brought tons of them at the time

It legit looks like he is tapping out there. Randy is so lucky that fight was not stopped. I know he was dominating but legit it looks like he is tapping out.

Lol hell no, did you watch that fight live, the whole crowd was laughing, no one thought it looked like a tap, that to me just humiliated Tito so bad that he never recovered after that loss, Randy bitch slapped him in the ring and made Tito his bitch by making him cry after he realized he lost his title lol.

Not long before Blockbuster closed down they were selling tons of UFC and Pride DVD's for dirt cheap, only a few dollars for boxsets. I brought tons of them at the time

I know the feeling, I briefly lived in a very blue collar part of France and the second-hand shops were full of cheap MMA DVDs lol. The Pride and UFC ones are useless now with Fight Pass, but I grabbed some nice old school vale tudo tournaments.

That does not even come close to:

-that Belgian woman's striking that looked ridiculous;
-the exhaustion of both Kimbo and Houston Alexander in their fight;
-Big Nog being 2 hammerfists away from TKO'ing Frank Mir and getting reversed then getting his arm broken
-Paul Buentello's "Don't fear me, fear the consequences" and the crowd not responding to it
-Tony Ferguson's overall look and style (especially those shades and turquoise shirt worn with his suit)
-Junior Albini's diaper
-Ronda Rousey's missed strike that got her to slip during the Holm fight
-Ronda's lack of head movement in her fight versus Nunes
-many, many fighters' tattoos

Lol hell no, did you watch that fight live, the whole crowd was laughing, no one thought it looked like a tap, that to me just humiliated Tito so bad that he never recovered after that loss, Randy bitch slapped him in the ring and made Tito his bitch by making him cry after he realized he lost his title lol.

It has been a long time since I have seen that fight. As a Tito fan I hated watching it. But Tito is grabbing for an ankle. So Randy is incredibly lucky that was not viewed as a tap. It would’ve been an Utter humiliation for him to lose a fight he was so easily winning based on something stupid he did.

No, it was the most genuine moment of love I’ve ever seen between father and son.

The look on The Chris says it all. One of sadness in defeat but love for his father for still having his back.

Hespect.
To me, Chris has the look of a high school kid getting dropped off by his mom in front of everyone and her forcing him to give her a kiss goodbye

He fought his heart out and lost ..... what's so embarrassing about that? His dad? Who the fuk cares about that

Back