Is this the single most embarrassing moment in the UFC?

Math error on adding the scorecard in the inaugural flyweight division tournament. I swear on EVERYTHING known to man that I 100% could do a much better job for the number 1 MMA organization on Earth.
- Note, I can ONLY go with the "final answer" the UFC gave!
How the UFC could possibly find a tally man to employ that cannot master elementary addition is beyond me, but well, there it is!

I FLAT OUT refused to follow that horse shist manlet division right up until Henry (First legitimate male FLW champion) validated that weightclass, and it's championship belt.

Math error? Sure. I trust 99.99999% of my fellow Sherdoggers would also have done a masterful job that night, and delivered! If any of you are looking for a job, Slam it up Dana's back side. We can give you personal references to the UFC for official UFC Tallymon!
Wtf are you on about?

Yea...most embarrassing cringe moment for sure.

Chris was badly hurt in that fight. Then his dad snatches the microphone and screams into it with a selfish agenda and something to prove. Beyond ridiculous.

Wtf are you on about?
Not sure by your join date if you were following the UFC in 2012.

- The UFC Flyweight division was introduced to us with a four man tournament.
- Special rules for these two semi-final round fights were established in advance.
- The rules were 3 rounds, with a 4th instant death overtime round in case of a draw.
- In one of the two fights, the 3 judges rendered their decision, and each judge hands their score card to the Tally Man who adds their scores together, and summarizes them for the ring announcer to read to the crowd. The official responsible to tally the cards made "ACCORDING TO THE UFC" a 100% honest simple mathematical error adding the scorecards. Instead of announcing WHAT THE 3 JUDGES scored the fight, the announcer read the erroneous summary, and announced Demetrius Johnson as the winner over Ian McCall.
- It went down in infamy! The UFC was FORCED to admit 100% complete and total incompetence. A rematch at a later date was FORCED between Mighty Mouse and Uncle Creepy due to a math error.
- Mighty Mouse carried the F'ing belt into the rematch! LMAO. Champion ONLY due to a elementary school math error (if you believe that).

I don't think their is a single less honerable fighter in the UFC than Mighty Mouse. How could ANYONE not give the belt back to the UFC and let BOTH fighters be what they were. Contenders for the open belt!

Ronda crying on Ellen talking about wanting to kill herself and having Travis' babies.

that was more awkward than embarrassing to me. i don't know how someone can allow themselves to break down that way in public.

Anderson vs Maia was embarrassing for the sport

I love his implication, that he loved his son so much that even though he lost in his 4th title defense he would not disown him.

Some father, eh?

I would have disowned him a long time ago i.e. the second he lost his first sparring match.

giphy.gif

01-mma-crowd-gifs-tongue-wagging-redneck.gif

2wn94ys.jpg

That fight was the most hyped in probably the history of fighting. It was the culmination of two years of Conor taking steaming dumps on Aldo, insulting Brazil, playing darts with his face in his hometown, calling him a pussy, calling him a rat for Aldo spilling his piss and calling cops on tester, having the whole internet call Jose a coward and faker of injuries for pulling out....and then, he iced him in emphatic fashion in the first punch thrown. We will almost certainly never see anything like that again, and the devastation and embarrassment felt by Aldo was certainly warranted.

<{jackyeah}>

What about Benson Henderson proposing in front of a hostile opponents crowd after he won a questionable decision.

Back