Is this the single most embarrassing moment in the UFC?

UFC 121: The Undertaker waited for Brock Lesnar in the crowd, and they got into an argument. No one knew if it was kayfabe or not. But Jesus it was cringe

"You wanna do this?"

Brock just looks at him like wtf?

Not UFC but 100% top dog is "hello japan! Gasp" tap tap tap. Lol

Depends on what you want to consider "post-fight" but this takes it for me:

Ronda-Rousey-Purple-Pillow.jpg

<mma4>

I think theres NOTHING embarrassing about a proud father who stands by his son through hard times. In fact I think its beautiful to see.

That bitch Honda on the other hand talking nonsense on Ellen.....

Paul Buentello
Also Rothwell cringy laugh
Or Dennis Ballman banana hammock

Yeah that was awful. I never thought I'd see a ball slip happen in the UFC before a nip slip.

Khalib Starnes
Aoki getting KO'd by lady boy in MMA portion of bout after flopping on his ass avoiding kick boxing 1st round. Lady boy was a decent kick boxer caught Aoki with a knee on a telegraphed shoot for legs.
Bob Sapp latter years
Ferguson takes himself out by being clumsy.
Wand wants to fuck Chuck?
Rhonda grandeur shattered. Advanced Women's MMA but to much arrogance.
Thanks to all for entertainment!

I think theres NOTHING embarrassing about a proud father who stands by his son through hard times. In fact I think its beautiful to see.

That bitch Honda on the other hand talking nonsense on Ellen.....
In general you're right. It's just the timing and what he said that made it kinda odd. I mean, I don't think anyone expected him to disown him or something.:D

We all poo and most everyone has had crappy days would like to forget.

When Randleman was main event and he fell over on the ring walk and the fight got scrapped. that was the most embarrassing moment

Wow, never heard that one before! It's like a most extreme version of Ferguson tripping on some wires, mixed-up with Shamrock cutting himself during the warm-up of the Elite XC Kimbo fight.

Math error on adding the scorecard in the inaugural flyweight division tournament. I swear on EVERYTHING known to man that I 100% could do a much better job for the number 1 MMA organization on Earth.
- Note, I can ONLY go with the "final answer" the UFC gave!
How the UFC could possibly find a tally man to employ that cannot master elementary addition is beyond me, but well, there it is!

I FLAT OUT refused to follow that horse shist manlet division right up until Henry (First legitimate male FLW champion) validated that weightclass, and it's championship belt.

Math error? Sure. I trust 99.99999% of my fellow Sherdoggers would also have done a masterful job that night, and delivered! If any of you are looking for a job, Slam it up Dana's back side. We can give you personal references to the UFC for official UFC Tallymon!

Back