Is this the single most embarrassing moment in the UFC?

Well...

70jgnr.jpg
God damn it. I was there. I tried drinking that memory away, but sherdog won't let me.

one of the most legendary moments actually

The Hallman thing makes me laugh so hard just because of how mad Dana was afterward.
I'm glad I missed it live.
That took balls(pun intended) to wear that shit in the cage. Yeah and Dana getting pissed was priceless.

The only thing that reprieved Chuck from this embarrassing walk out

was this one.

Too bad he came out to Slayer to be swiftly KTFO.

Last edited:
its pretty hard to top shitting yourself on tv if I was fighting someone in the cage and that happened I don't care if I was winning or not I would tap out and run to the back for a purell cleansing

I'd also like to nominate Ben Henderson's in-ring marriage proposal.

Embarrassment has all to do with how you handle a situation, and tho Conor was embarrassed, it pails in comparison next to:

2F54FA0800000578-3358678-image-a-22_1450049391835.jpg

That fight was the most hyped in probably the history of fighting. It was the culmination of two years of Conor taking steaming dumps on Aldo, insulting Brazil, playing darts with his face in his hometown, calling him a pussy, calling him a rat for Aldo spilling his piss and calling cops on tester, having the whole internet call Jose a coward and faker of injuries for pulling out....and then, he iced him in emphatic fashion in the first punch thrown. We will almost certainly never see anything like that again, and the devastation and embarrassment felt by Aldo was certainly warranted.

No. The guy who invented the term "Panic Wrestler" had the most embarrassing moment. Everything he predicted came true in the exact opposite way.

Back