Is this girl too young?

hE357E078

The general rule is... Half your age plus 7. So you're in the clear. However, I'm 30 and just dated a pretty hot 23 year old. Worst three months ever... lol. Just don't get too serious and you'll be fine.

I was just dumped recently. I'm looking for a serious relationship. I'm too ashamed to say where we work at, but we both make close to minmum wage. She actually makes like 10 cents more an hour. I've been struggling to find a better job since I graduated college. And now I have student loan debt coming out of my ears. Times are tough. I majored in business.

I'm in my 30s.

If I were single, I'd be trying to fuck women between the age range of 20 and 63.

Too young? Back in the day you would've been the envy of your friends and nowadays you're asking if she's too young for you?

I'm 39, my wife is 23...

We're happy as shit together. Been with her for 4 years and have a 2
yr old son with her....

Just because she's young doesn't mean she'll be immature and just because she's old it doesn't mean she'll be mature.

Best combo is youth and maturity, but if I could only have 1 it'd be youth, you can teach maturity you cant teach youth.

brilliant response!

The rule is half your age plus seven.

1/2 x 32 = 16

16 + 7 = 23

Go for it bro.

I say if a girl is older than 22 yrs, it's okay to date her as long as you're not double her age or 26 yrs older.

The rule is half your age plus seven.

1/2 x 32 = 16

16 + 7 = 23

Go for it bro.

So if I'm 12, I can only date 13 yr olds and above?!?!?!

When I was 34 I met a 23 year old college student. We started dating and shortly after moved in together. We married and I put 3 babies in her. Do work son....do work.

No, you should only date women your age and fool yourself into only being attracted women over 30.

Is that what you wanted to hear?

Back