Is this girl too young?

Richmma80

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Theres this girl at work that has been showing interest in me. Shes super hot and she has a great sense of humor. The proble is that shes a little too young for me. Im 32 and shes only 23. Should I go for it?

just protec yo neck

bigstockphoto_group_of_people_forming_the_wo_59457591.jpg

Theres this girl at work that has been showing interest in me. Shes super hot and she has a great sense of humor. The proble is that shes a little too young for me. Im 32 and shes only 23. Should I go for it?

No, of course not, hit on jeffery her gay friend instead. Ridiculous.

If you're prepared for dealing with a woman in her 20's, go for it.

it depends on what you're looking for.

edit: what he said ^^^^^

This thread needs a move and a free plat acct so the TS can access it...

get her preggers.

do it and make more threads about it with pics

No. She's a grown woman. Give her the bone. Young girls are cute and fun.

You act as if her being younger is a bad thing?

What a pussywhipped generation of men.

You act as if her being younger is a bad thing?

What a pussywhipped generation of men.

it can be a bad thing. older women tend to give less bullshit than younger women. my girl is nearly 7yrs older than me.

i've have heard bad things about going out with girls that have the same two digits as you only switched, would you want to live the rest of your lives together as a palletdrome?

So long as you're not her boss...

It depends what you want. If she is mature for her age and you guys are compatible, go for it. She's an adult; it's not like banging her is illegal. But the priorities for a 23 year old can be very different than that of a 32 year old so that is something to consider.

Back