Is this girl too young?

i've have heard bad things about going out with girls that have the same two digits as you only switched, would you want to live the rest of your lives together as a palletdrome?

Are you giving the relationship just 1 year? Or is the horror of the "palletdrome" once every 11 years just too much?

This thread lacks information. At least frickin describe her or something. Hot and funny. Riiiight :)

First thing's first: describe your job.

Second thing: no.

Theres this girl at work that has been showing interest in me. Shes super hot and she has a great sense of humor. The proble is that shes a little too young for me. Im 32 and shes only 23. Should I go for it?

Careful.Don't shit where you eat.I've seen girls in their 20's at my workplace and some act friggin' childish.Even the women in their 30's.If you're going to indulge,good luck.

Theres this girl at work that has been showing interest in me. Shes super hot and she has a great sense of humor. The proble is that shes a little too young for me. Im 32 and shes only 23. Should I go for it?

I hope you are making a joke dude... its not even fucking 10 years, give me a fucking break!!

I'd say your good to go. Only thing to worry about is that she might get super annoying if she really immature.

361ggx.jpg

You act as if her being younger is a bad thing?

What a pussywhipped generation of men.

it can be a bad thing. older women tend to give less bullshit than younger women. my girl is nearly 7yrs older than me.

excellent point. younger girls will tend to play childish games. does a 32 year old man have time for that sh't? i'm 26 and i've no interest in wasting time with a girl who still wants to act like a kid. bang her? sure. relationship? not a chance.

I'd be interested as to why this is even a question. Is there some pressure/protest group I don't know about? The idea a nine year gap (when you're both over 21) is wrong seems like a very recent invention, if it even exists now.

WTF kind of question is this? Are you retarded?

Go for it but just don't fall in love with her because she'll destroy your heart/pride when she hits her quarter-life crisis in a few years ~25.

I don't know what that means

It was a joke implying that you are jealous of the TS (and are thus turning green). I appreciate there is no apparent reason to be jealous of the TS yet and I hope you are not offended by the joke.

If feel that we should clear up the palindrome issue though.

23 32
24 33
25 34
26 35

Unless I am missing something, this is not going to be an ongoing issue for them. Not a huge ongoing issue. And they'll just have to struggle through 34 - 43 and 45 - 54 etc tuples.

I'd be interested as to why this is even a question. Is there some pressure/protest group I don't know about? The idea a nine year gap (when you're both over 21) is wrong seems like a very recent invention, if it even exists now.

It's very recent indeed and yeah it definitely exists. I have no idea why, maybe feminism and all the estrogen in the environment are to blame. Men are turning into bitches.

It's natural to be attracted to younger women, they'll produce better offspring and look better longer.

excellent point. younger girls will tend to play childish games. does a 32 year old man have time for that sh't? i'm 26 and i've no interest in wasting time with a girl who still wants to act like a kid. bang her? sure. relationship? not a chance.

Just because she's young doesn't mean she'll be immature and just because she's old it doesn't mean she'll be mature.

Best combo is youth and maturity, but if I could only have 1 it'd be youth, you can teach maturity you cant teach youth.

Back