Is this girl too young?

When I was 34 I met a 23 year old college student. We started dating and shortly after moved in together. We married and I put 3 babies in her. Do work son....do work.

yikes. did the cops ever find the body? How did you fit 3 babies in her?

No, you should only date women your age and fool yourself into only being attracted women over 30.

Is that what you wanted to hear?

This is what society is trying to tell us.

Only celebrities are apparently allowed to go along with nature and pursue younger women, everyone else that does is a pedo. :icon_neut

And to the ppl saying that getting with someone younger is a time bomb.

It depends on the ppl, not every dude is "shot" by the time they hit 40, some ppl have better genes and maybe they actually took care of themselves so they're still young biologically even if they're not chronologically.

There are ppl in their 20's that biologically are in their 50's and the reverse can be true as well. Even women who don't age as well as men, I've seen girls in their 40's that shit on girls in their 20's, athletically, looks everything.

I guess ppl think because they themselves got old and their best days are way behind them that everyone else is the same way.

I don't think it's weird, she's a grown woman in her prime. But as far as relationships go, any woman under 25 is probably still out really late Friday/Saturday nights. She probably still hasn't grown out that puppy love crap.

But if you're intentions are to "hit it and quit it" then go for it at full force. An opportunity like this wont come too often especially as you get older.

U really have to ask?? This has been the normal age difference in husbands and wives for a few thousand years lol.. Did they really confuse your brains THAT bad in the last 30 years or so?? Jeezus.

I thought she was gonna be like 16-18 range. She's 23? Damn do it up son!

But if you're intentions are to "hit it and quit it" then go for it at full force. An opportunity like this wont come too often especially as you get older.

^^
I agree with this post

I wish I could take this quote and send it through a sherdog time machine, because if you gave this advice six years ago, 9 out of 10 people would've said "don't shit where you eat"

We need an update on when you penetrate.

^^
I agree with this post

I wish I could take this quote and send it through a sherdog time machine, because if you gave this advice six years ago, 9 out of 10 people would've said "don't shit where you eat"

lol, last year they would have said it. weird.

Hitting it, go with the fury, but don't shit where you eat.

Locking it up, go for it as well, just make sure she isn't crazy.

What ugly and horrible world do I live in where dating a 23 yr old is wrong when you're 32.

The girl's too young, she don't know any better.
It's all coming back. I can feel it.

Hell, yeah. Using the Age divided by 2 + 7 rule, she's just old enough.

Serious question: has anyone here started dating a 23 y.o. who actually stayed with you, without cheating, past 30? I find it highly unlikely.

Edit: I mean them not cheating on you. I ask because if they're "mature" at 23, they grew up too fast (by today's standards) and usually have a repressed hoor in them looking for an outlet.

Theres this girl at work that has been showing interest in me. Shes super hot and she has a great sense of humor. The proble is that shes a little too young for me. Im 32 and shes only 23. Should I go for it?
That’s a small proble.

you bang her yet?

"shes 23"

heres your sign

bang

if anything, shes past her prime already. dont waste any more precious time

Back