Is this girl too young?

Pat Barry is dating a fellow fighter who is I believe 20 while hes 33

Pay Barry is an alpha and a price fighter whereas TS is a guy who makes relationship threads in teh Mayberry without posting teh nudes...

Pay Barry is an alpha and a price fighter whereas TS is a guy who makes relationship threads in teh Mayberry without posting teh nudes...

I don't think TS's girl has teh nudes, but she's hot.

amanda-tam

4n6dU.jpg

Oh yeah you are so right man.

Fuck that my cut off for dating is 23 right now and I'm 28. When I hit 29 it'll be 24 when I hit 30 it'll be 25 and so on and so forth.

TS, I hope your next thread is entitled "I got my coworker pregnant"

All is good between consenting adults imo. I would be more put off by the fact that she's a co-worker, not that it would stop me either.

I think the rule is "half your age + 7 years", which means 16 + 7 = 23; you're fine.

But don't expect it to last.

I'm throwing my hate intobthe the forget the age thing, don't date a coworker crowd. It's never a good decision, especially in this case where a long term relationship is unlikely.

Theres this girl at work that has been showing interest in me. Shes super hot and she has a great sense of humor. The proble is that shes a little too young for me. Im 32 and shes only 23. Should I go for it?

23 is too young? I thought this was going to be about a teen. Nevermind, I'm out.

Well it all depends on what your goals are. I work at a big company and I've been spending time with a coworker and we get along great! She's cute and smart and young. I'm *GASP* 48 and she's 29. Would I date her? No because we're on different pages of our lives. She would like to get married and settle down. I'm divorced and hope to never even live with someone else again. If you are on the same page on those things then she's not too young but head the warnings of work place relationships!! They can end ugly!!

<25 is for fun, nothing more. Ever. Period.

If she's 23 and "mature" for her age, she'll one day be staring 30 in the face and wondering why she didn't hoor around more.

She's 23 so umm....no?

Basically, you're both adults.

For dating: the age difference might mean you have different interests and goals at this point in your lives etc.

For smashing that poon: Go for it dude.

Back