Is this girl too young?

She has a mole under her eye for crying out loud. What's wrong with you?

What's wrong with you homo? She's hot.

amanda-tam

That mole is dusgusting... I'm dropping her to 2.5 out of 10

Also, that inner nostril discoloration is less than desirable. Would not hit even if you paid me.

Half + 7 is the golden rule

Half of 32 = 16 + 7 =23

Have fun dude 

Clearly the question here is whether we are discussing "jump on it" or "stay with it." By all means the first option, and unless she is that rare girl who is wise beyond her years, no on the second.

BTW I'm 43, so the younger woman I've been dating is 30. TBH she still seems a bit young for me, but that's just her and I being in different places in life. Good for option one, probably not gonna work for option two.

I'd be more concerned about the work dynamic than the age difference.

Duh....Yep.

Have fun, if it works then great, if not see it for what it is and move on. The only issue is that you work together so you will see her everyday no matter what happens. If things go bad there could be drama in the workplace.

Last edited:
The posting random girl trend in these sorts of threads is rather creepy as fuck.

yeah, mayberry and sherdog as a whole kinda creeps me out at times.

yeah, mayberry and sherdog as a whole kinda creeps me out at times.

Very rarely do people post pics when they make a relationship/girl thread (because we all know the girl is probably meh/average or ugly) so at least this way we can pretend that the chick is hot and it adds some legitimacy to these threads.

Theres this girl at work that has been showing interest in me. Shes super hot and she has a great sense of humor. The proble is that shes a little too young for me. Im 32 and shes only 23. Should I go for it?

Just bang bro.

If she wants a good time, give one to her, its not like she's begging to have your kids or marry you.

Man math checks out. {age} / 2 + 7

::edit:: totally didn't read the above post oops

Yeah it's been brought up a few hundred times already.

It's ok though.Your the only one who used an equation and stuff :)

Get her pregnant then pull a Menace II Society.

You're Caine and Ilena is your 23 yr old coworker.

Ilena: I'm pregnant.
Caine: Well, what the fuck you tellin' me for?
Ilena: What? So you just gonna dog me?
Caine: It ain't mine.
Ilena: Look, you the only one I was with!
Caine: Stop lying, alright? Besides, I had the jimmy on extra tight.

Pat Barry is dating a fellow fighter who is I believe 20 while hes 33

Back