Is the consensus that Wanderlie looks really bad right now?

Everyone is over reacting, he's just doing his part to sell tickets and hype the fight. Had he really wanted to do anything, he was close enough to start swinging.

Wandy isn't trying to get sherdoggers interested. He's looking for the Lesnar fans.

Yes, and its a disgrace that Okami gets cut while Wanderlei being old shot, and having never beaten anyone relevant recently, still gets attention...

Not much worse than Sonnens antics.

This. Sonnen gets away with absurd shit, probably because he's humorous in how he trolls. Wand, I think is very passionate and legitimately angry, but is coming off corny. Personally, I think Wand can win this if he lands one solid shot, and he'll have 3 rounds to try to do so before Sonnen takes him down and dry humps/pats him with pillow fists. Sonnen isn't tapping Wand, it would be more likely that Wand would tap him(small chance of either). Sonnen has to UD him, Wand has to land one/couple hard shots. As always, I'm tuning in and supporting Wand if/when this fight is signed. WAR WANDY!

this is typical wanderlei stuff, theres a reason brazilians called him crazy dog.

Professional FIGHTERS having TWITTER wars...Yes it looks girly and childish.

I just saw the clip for the first time.

LOL

That's pretty much all I got to say about that one. Silva is losing it.

the consensus is that wanderlei can do pretty much whatever the fuck he wants and still be cool.

I don't find anything cool about him. If he is for real about this crap, he is a stupid hothead. If he is just trying to maximizing a payday, he's doing a good job but not by looking cool but looking like a 70 year old man acting like a teenager bully, appealing mainly to that sort of crowd. No adult gets a rise out of the videos where he mumbles and repeats with shoddy camerawork, juvenile insults and some weird heavy metal. He went to try and shake Chael and get a scared reaction on the camera, and got the gangster up in his grill instead. So he makes a video where he is trying to convince himself or everyone else that Sonnen is scared, by repeating it over and over.

I don't find anything cool about him. If he is for real about this crap, he is a stupid hothead. If he is just trying to maximizing a payday, he's doing a good job but not by looking cool but looking like a 70 year old man acting like a teenager bully, appealing mainly to that sort of crowd. No adult gets a rise out of the videos where he mumbles and repeats with shoddy camerawork, juvenile insults and some weird heavy metal. He went to try and shake Chael and get a scared reaction on the camera, and got the gangster up in his grill instead. So he makes a video where he is trying to convince himself or everyone else that Sonnen is scared, by repeating it over and over.

And yet you seem to find Chael's antics cool, calling him "gangster" and all?

And yet you seem to find Chael's antics cool, calling him "gangster" and all?

Yes he was cool, he was doing a PR thing, he was being cool until he realized Wanderlei was there to threaten him and his tone changed completely.

Chael is definitely cool, he fights anyone, anytime and he'll crack jokes about everyone in all the TV appearances. He gets all this screen time because he is charismatic and cool. It's an adult way of conducting yourself.

Kids on the schoolyard can relate to Wanderlei's antics. From what I have come to understand over the years, a lot of people in Brazil really do appreciate the kind of schoolyard macho bs that Wanderlei displays here, it seems more their style.

It look like a case of Roid Rage gone bad with Pekin Duck on the side .
Chihuha style all barks no bite.

andersonsilvashoulderchael.gif

method=get&s=anderson-silva-chael-sonnen-07-08-12-15-11-31-740.jpg

Yes Anderson definitely took the high road against Chael... :rolleyes:

Okay, I forgot about the shoulder pop or whatever you want to call it.

The video you posted is completely irrelevant to my post and he wasn't even cheating by doing that.

And yeah, he did cheat when he grabbed his shorts but Sonnen also cheated when he went into the first fight roided up. You tell me which one is worse.

I never said Silva took the high road, either. Don't put words in my mouth. I said he should just ignore it. He's (Wanderlei) coming off like a bully.

Last edited:
I'd have to say everyone involved looks silly, including fans like us.

True that. Wonder if Wanderlei wants to build up his Pride image all over again.He did not have to do it earlier as he let his skills do the talking,now he needs to speak for himself.

Back