• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is riding your bike on the sidewalk bad manners?

Probably. A lot of them are assholes. He's not wrong. haha

cEJ2qWe.png

The American hatred of bicycles on roads is mad.

Where does it come from?

It's not like your roads are so narrow you can't pass em like here in blighty.
They are just jealous that they can't bike for shit.

They need these:
fat-scoo1.jpg

In my neighborhood we have bike lane so I ride on those, but there is also a major road that is 45, but people fly on it like it it's the highway so I ride on the sidewalk. I will move into the grass if I am coming up on people walking though.

Whats really annoying is because of covid people started walking and jogging in the bike lane. Now I have to fucking check to see if a car is coming because some retard listening to their music doesn't realize a biker is coming up on them as they plot their fatass down the bike lane.
a few weeks ago some dude was biking while looking at his phone and almost biked right into me. I yelled “look up you fucking retard” and instantly I couldn’t be mad anymore because his face was pure comedy.

It’s true most bike haters tend to be fat hillbillies who drive big gas guzzling vehicles to compensate for their small dicks.

Ironically, they believe their annoying loud pipe Harley scores them high man points; yet the only exercise they ever get is at Walmart or their State County Fair.

GOTSTA GIT ME DEM DEEP FRIED SNICKERS

The American hatred of bicycles on roads is mad.

Where does it come from?

It's not like your roads are so narrow you can't pass em like here in blighty.
In my experience its because they don't respect any rules at all and think its your job to look out for them. Get the same thing with motorcycles.

There was a jackass yesterday at the off leash dog park on his bike.

Bike people are just absolute retards 99% of the time.

Back