• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is riding your bike on the sidewalk bad manners?

DavidsGhost

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
i went for a ride today through a neighborhood, pretty wealthy, and a lady talking to another lady in her yard seemed to give the the eye because I was riding on the side walk

is it bad form?

I’d rather get sneered at than peeled off the road.
This you? Sounds about right.
screen-shot-2015-06-11-at-4-08-03-pm.png

And yes laws differ regarding whether you can cycle on the sidewalk.

In some places, you can regardless of age and it’s a good thing too.

Not as a first option but as a safe last resort.

Imagine someone walking on the sidewalk encountering a simpering man-child riding his fucking toy on the sidewalk and having no place to move but the street or someone's lawn to let the boomer pass.

Imagine someone walking on the sidewalk encountering a simpering man-child riding his fucking toy on the sidewalk and having no place to move but the street or someone's lawn to let the boomer pass.

lol cycling isn’t a generational thing, you idiot.

Sometimes a particular stretch of road isn’t safe and the sidewalk is where you have to bail.

Sorry this gets your panties in a bunch but that’s never going to change. Lol

5fbpln.jpg

cycling isn’t a generational thing

You didn't deny being a baby boomer.

Sometimes a particular stretch of road isn’t safe and the sidewalk is where you have to bail.

Bail? Don't try to make riding a bike on the sidewalk sound hardcore. If it isn't safe that means it's meant for cars.

Sorry this gets your panties in a bunch but that’s never going to change.

Yeah, I like stepping into traffic so an absolute pussy on two wheels can cruise by on his huffy.

You didn't deny being a baby boomer.

Bail? Don't try to make riding a bike on the sidewalk sound hardcore. If it isn't safe that means it's meant for cars.

Yeah, I like stepping into traffic so an absolute pussy on two wheels can cruise by on his huffy.

Thank you for the lulz

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back