Is Raquel Penningtons "Rocky" nickname the most disgraceful since Sam Stout?

TS shouldn't be commenting on this , hands down one of the dumbest usernames I've seen on any platform .

Stout Hands of Marshmellow nicknamed himself Hands of Stone off the legendary Roberto Duran.

Rocky isnt real but hes still an iconic figure that stood for something with worldwide recognition. Raquel is not good and i dont think shes ever knocked anyone out or had a comeback arc
Rocky Marciano?

What I don’t get is why they announce it as a fighter name. Like, you don’t say “William ‘Bill’ Smith” since it’s short hand. You either say William or Bill smith.

Club fighting journeymen don't face the reigning HW champion twice... then go off to avenge his death against a Russian boxer with a 1000 psionic punch.
The whole plot of Rocky Balboa (Rocky VI) is that the current champion Mason "The Line" Dixon couldn't match up with past great boxers like Rocky. So, canonically, in the Rocky universe, Rocky Balboa is one of the greatest HW boxers that ever lived

Reactions: HCS
Stout Hands of Marshmellow nicknamed himself Hands of Stone off the legendary Roberto Duran.

Rocky isnt real but hes still an iconic figure that stood for something with worldwide recognition. Raquel is not good and i dont think shes ever knocked anyone out or had a comeback arc
I feel the same about Edwards. Great fighter, but hardly an appropriate nickname for his style.

I don't think anyone actually understands the point of the thread

Okay. "Rush" to finish I see. lol.

Then he forgot to change his nickname to "No Rush" where he finished almost no opponents with point fighting.
Lol u got played just like his opponents. Bait and switch. Ur just a pawn lol

Nah.
At some point the young assassin doesnt make sense.
Also Marcus davis more appropriately should be the American hand grenade of Irish decent. Same with mark munoz. The american wrecking machine, of Filipino descent born in Japan.

I guess they don’t have good rings to them.

Back