Is Raquel Penningtons "Rocky" nickname the most disgraceful since Sam Stout?

I remember stout got a k.o one time and couldn't even believe it himself. Can't remember who it was though.

Stout Hands of Marshmellow nicknamed himself Hands of Stone off the legendary Roberto Duran.

Rocky isnt real but hes still an iconic figure that stood for something with worldwide recognition. Raquel is not good and i dont think shes ever knocked anyone out or had a comeback arc

You went with "Hands of Marshmallow" when "Hands of Foam" was right there?

It’s a pet name. It doesn’t need to be shorter.
OK, I’m a little confused. Are you now saying that pet is a short form of the word lesbian?

Im brand new at all of this LGBTQR STUVWXYZ stuff, so I really appreciate you guiding me along and setting me straight! No pun intended...

Then it should be just a Rock. Because Rocky takes just as long to say as Racquel. It makes no

Also please never give her another title shot, ffs. Better yet can we just get rid of WMMA as a whole while we’re at it? Not just UFC.

Joey takes just as long to say as Joseph.

Bobby just as long to say as Robert.

Billy and William (its will-yum, not will-e-um)

Tommy-Thomas

etc

Ryan “Master” Bader is among my favorites....

Oh my bad, wrong forum, So Sorry
<{cruzshake}>

Dominique “non stop action packed” Steele

Aka decision machine

Off topic, but fun fact: Max Holloway's son Rush was actually named after the band unlike GSP.

Matt the "immortal" Brown, I remember someone on TUF pointing out "how you gonna call yourself that when you got beat by a RNC 3 times?"

George “Rush” St. Pierre was worse, IMO.

tumblr_pjc8a2SCRr1s0zdtdo1_400.gifv

Lol lack of social lives being exposed in this thread.

Stout Hands of Marshmellow nicknamed himself Hands of Stone off the legendary Roberto Duran.

Rocky isnt real but hes still an iconic figure that stood for something with worldwide recognition. Raquel is not good and i dont think shes ever knocked anyone out or had a comeback arc
Leon Scott nickname is Rocky too

Then it should be just a Rock. Because Rocky takes just as long to say as Racquel. It makes no sense.

Also please never give her another title shot, ffs. Better yet can we just get rid of WMMA as a whole while we’re at it? Not just UFC.
<4>

I'm cracking up over the stupid idea of GSP being named after the band Rush. No idea why.

I find it funny as hell.
We should make it into a sherdog truth and make people believe this.

Not as disgraceful as this post.

Back