Is Raquel Penningtons "Rocky" nickname the most disgraceful since Sam Stout?

Terrible nickname but still not as bad as beastin 25/8 or whatever that shit was that the one wrestler at 205 had.
Corey Anderson. I never moved his nickname. Beastin all day every day.

There are way, way worse names.

Like "hick Diaz." Riding the coattails of the Diaz brothers.

Stout Hands of Marshmellow nicknamed himself Hands of Stone off the legendary Roberto Duran.

Rocky isnt real but hes still an iconic figure that stood for something with worldwide recognition. Raquel is not good and i dont think shes ever knocked anyone out or had a comeback arc
YOU DO NOT TALK ABOUT SAM STOUT IN THIS WAY.

Bro who cares it’s just a nickname. I remember this boxer in the early or mid 2000s was called the Dingaling man. Now that’s some disgraceful shit.
That nick name seemed to stick w/ you. I wonder why?

Rocky is a fake movie character. nothing iconic about it

Stout Hands of Marshmellow nicknamed himself Hands of Stone off the legendary Roberto

Tell that to Yves Edwards
ForcefulWindingAcornbarnacle-size_restricted.gif

Stout Hands of Marshmellow nicknamed himself Hands of Stone off the legendary Roberto Duran.

Rocky isnt real but hes still an iconic figure that stood for something with worldwide recognition. Raquel is not good and i dont think shes ever knocked anyone out or had a comeback arc
She should definitely change it to "Ham 'n Egger". She definitely a knock off of the Real Deal.

Rocky is suppose to be a club fighter journeyman.

Rocky didnt exist before the Rocky movies. edit:/s

Last edited:
Rocky is suppose to be a club fighter journeyman.
Club fighting journeymen don't face the reigning HW champion twice... then go off to avenge his death against a Russian boxer with a 1000 psionic punch.

Back