Is Raquel Penningtons "Rocky" nickname the most disgraceful since Sam Stout?

OK, I’m a little confused. Are you now saying that pet is a short form of the word lesbian?

Im brand new at all of this LGBTQR STUVWXYZ stuff, so I really appreciate you guiding me along and setting me straight! No pun intended...
Pet names have nothing to do with being gay. Pet names are nicknames, typically given by family as you’re growing up, sometimes as a derivation of your name, sometimes related to your personality, and sometimes related to your physicality. Length is immaterial. In the US, we don’t do it as often as other countries. An example, not a great one as I’m trying to give one that translates to America, would be calling the youngest son/brother Tiny as a child, sometimes it might stick and sometimes it fades as they reach adulthood.

Club fighting journeymen don't face the reigning HW champion twice... then go off to avenge his death against a Russian boxer with a 1000 psionic punch.

Can't tell if you are joking or not but Rocky being a club fighting nobody is literally the entire plot of Rocky. lol.

i thought the rocky nickname came from "her" taking many many punches and kicks to the face, requiring surgery.

That's a pretty odd peeve.

<{vega}>

rocky isn't real
fake fighter played by a manlet

raquel pennington is a real fighter and would destroy sylvester stallone in a fight

the wachowski sisters need to remake the rocky movie but instead of rocky it's raquel

SLAY KWEEN

Delete thread, it's was over after the 3rd post.

Youre a Blur fan lmfaoooo pipe down and listen to Parklife in the corner with a crumpet and tea
Hahaha! Parklife is actually my favorite album of all time. I am a fan of great music, nothing else.

And I am, in fact, from Houston and don't do crumpets and tea. The tea we have here is basically a medium to absorb sugar, which I don't partake in, since I don't want to become a fat-ass like half the people down here.

Well I googled it and

Elie: How did you get the nickname 'Rush'?

GSP: I got the nickname “Rush” because in the beginning of my career I used to beat my opponents all in the first round.

I heard it was because he used to rush home from school to avoid the big bullies.

Now that the Lee threads are over we could use a Rocky thread (or two).

ah-ha.gif

Back