Is PEDs the only thing keeping Jones from GOAT?

if the PED issue is such a big deal there basically cannot be any GOAT talk pre USADA

because even tho fedor never popped, we just can't know since he was in an org that didn't test

the truth is people hate jones and don't care about PED but use it as an angle against him.

just last weekend everyone was rooting for anderson, a guy who has tested positive for multiple steroids.

but i get it, jones is handsome and successful and people get jealous

That will forever be his blemish regarding discussion of GOAT status. He's pretty much like a Lance Armstrong. Overtime he will be another Barry Bonds or Mark McGuire. It really depends on your personal views on the subject. An example of a nitch sport is Ed Coan, who is considered the GOAT of powerlifting by many strength athletes regardless of him getting busted for PEDs multiple times and banned from the IPF.

Doing the same thing everyone else is doing doesn't diminish his GOATship. What's really shameful is other fighters shaming him for roids when basically every high level athlete in every sport is on them.

Lol. Why are he and Silva the only ones popping several times? It’s not because their black.

maybe not enough guys are in the same generation? looks like 3 in that list

I know plenty of dudes that that juiced big time...but put them in a wrestling match, they'd get killed or even a boxing match...steroids do not make you a better fighter....ive been around quite along time and no more than the vast majority here...I understand the need to not want to accept that jones is the best and want to hang on this notion, that he's cheating...but yet he totally destroyed gus in his last fight...and was clean...according to both usada and wada....

Again, it sounds like you don't even understand why people take PEDs, what they do, and it sounds like you are delusional.

Deal with being right?

It's a burden but I manage
But you're often not. Like, mostly not lol. Here is no different. But if you see that as a GOAT performance, I'm not shocked, honestly.

They're all on PEDs so he'a already the GOAT.

No. Eyespokes in all fights. Ilegal elbows, crying in public.. etc

<mma1>

He is the greatest cheater or all time.

He along with Anderson are 2 of the best ever but will always have an asterisks next to there name

Honestly, yeah. If he was clean I really don't think there would be an argument.

He's on steroids. He'll never have GOAT status. The guy is a cheater.

Back