Is PEDs the only thing keeping Jones from GOAT?

My theory is that both Gus and Jon we're juicing pre-USADA for the first bout.

After USADA Gus stopped juicing but Jon was basically given license to juice, so he wrecked him.

Nope. He was on steroids. Go see all the drug tests he failed.

He needs to fight a top 3 ranked hw fighter at HW for his first hW fight .

He is the PEDGoat. I wont speculate on if he would be GOAT without PEDs because we dont know if we have ever seen him without them.

But you're often not. Like, mostly not lol. Here is no different. But if you see that as a GOAT performance, I'm not shocked, honestly.
If you're going to criticize, for godssake do it properly by characterizing my point correctly. I didnt say it was a GOAT performance.

Not at all, he's just better.

200.gif

Everybody is on steroids and Jones beats everybody. Unquestionable GOAT imo.

If he did everything he's done clean then yeah. Not P4P GOAT though. Too much of his success is due to his size on fight night. I don't think Jones has ever fought someone that outweighed him on fight night. When you divide the greatness by the total fight night pounds, Jones' greatness per lb is lower than someone like Fedor who fought mostly guys that outweighed him.

Jones also uses too many obnoxious moves like oblique kicks and backing away with his eyepokers extended, and I don't find the JacksonWink game planning style to be as 'great' as Fedor who often beat great fighters of his era in domains they were strongest. Didn't hesitate to get in Nog's guard, pressure kickboxing Crocop etc.

Maybe some will disagree and think that tactical and strategic prowess and coachability adds to his greatness. The case gets stronger for GOAT status if you do disagree with me, since those aren't really affected by roids.

Also if you argue 'everyone is on steroids' clearly Jones was probably using them to a fuller extent if he kept getting caught and the majority of 'everyone' doesn't get caught once.

Literally all of them did
Shogun
Vitor
Chael
Rampage
Rashad
Lyoto
Bonnar
Etc
DC had suspect test levels in Jon vs DC 1, they had nearly almost the test ratio yet people claim DC is natty goat. even though he is the HW champ with the test levels of a little girl.

Scared of HW and roids. Bigger than Fedor, yet Fedor dominated at HW for 10 years 30 fights.
yeah fedor fought high level competitions there bro
Fedor fought in pride where juicing was allowed... and then was tested in Affliction and Bellator and never failed a test. Fuck off with your retarded implications that he cheated.
Never failed a test doesnt mean hes never did it in his life even once. Also he got beat up by almost everybody when he started getting tested. Why is it?

We've probably never even seen the real Jon Jones fight, maybe other than the OSP fight, but who knows. So that's a pretty big "If" in my book. If a guy gets busted for cheating, I consider every one of his wins to be no more than an exhibition bout.

I don't really buy into the "He only used it later in his career" or "Just once" type of excuses afforded to some fighters. Either you have a moral aversion to cheating or you don't. Jones does not.
Before usada cam to the ufc u mean all those who jon beat was clean and innocent too?why cant they beat jon? There was no testing back then. They should beat jon coz jon is only an average fighter

Back