Is PEDs the only thing keeping Jones from GOAT?

wilKO

Green, White & Gold belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Are there any other arguments why Jones isn't the GOAT outside of PEDs?

He has destroyed:

DC x2
Machida
Shogun
Rampage
Gus x2
Bader
Sonnen
Vitor
Glover
Rashad

He has no legit losses either. Every other GOAT candidate has numerous undeniable losses.

The only other thing I can think of is he has never moved up. Anderson did, DC did, even GSP did. Fedor couldn't.

he is just few picograms away from GOAT status , yes

Dc didn't move up, he was a heavyweight before he was a light heavyweight.

He also wont fight at HW and while its not in the cage GOATs dont normally crash into pregnant women and flee the scene.

If it wasn't for being dirty I'd say he's the best ever

Dc didn't move up, he was a heavyweight before he was a light heavyweight.

Yep. But he moved weight classes and won gold. Albeit in Jones' absence.

Also he's scared of HW. Wont even fight DC there.

Are there any other arguments why Jones isn't the GOAT outside of PEDs?

He has destroyed:

DC x2
Machida
Shogun
Rampage
Gus x2
Bader
Sonnen
Vitor
Glover
Rashad

He has no legit losses either. Every other GOAT candidate has numerous undeniable losses.

The only other thing I can think of is he has never moved up. Anderson did, DC did, even GSP did. Fedor couldn't.
Lmao, your entire argument is based on the assumption than Jon "Roids" Jones would have been able to achieve the same wins he has now without roids and is therefore weaker than a sheet of wet toilet paper.

He has destroyed:

DC x2
Machida
Shogun
Rampage
Gus x2
Bader
Sonnen
Vitor
Glover
Rashad
And all those victories he either had suspicious testosterone levels or he pissed hot for steroids. In fact, one of those victories got overturned because he pissed hot.

Yes, he will never be GOAT because he needed steroids to compete.

I would have no objection for Jones to be considered GOAT by many if it were not for the cheating. I would still have Fedor but can easily see why someone would chose Jones.

However cheaters cheating in a league that has banned steroids do not get to be considered GOAT unless you are a degenerate race to the bottom type person.

Doing the same thing everyone else is doing doesn't diminish his GOATship. What's really shameful is other fighters shaming him for roids when basically every high level athlete in every sport is on them.

Fedor fought some fighters that were SHW, they was just not that upgrade in challenge

Effectiveness wise HW>

He was voted biggest cheater in the UFC before this recent drug test shit where hes now the most failed drug test fighter in the UFC. IDC if you want to claim Hes the overall GOAT and not just GOAT of the cheaters but he does get extra hate from the snitching and stupid shit outside the octagon. Also his fans are the worst, constantly making shit threads hating on GSP because they're jealous hes voted GOAT by most sherdoggers

Most other candidates are still fighting at a fairly high level in their late 30's and 40's, while Jones is in his prime. IMO, a fighter's prime decides where he falls, but the ironman gladiator argument isn't a bad one.

Yep. But he moved weight classes and won gold. Albeit in Jones' absence.
Jones haters would've gone ape shit if he moved down to middleweight.
Double standard is real

Back