Is Mike Dolce building up his name by conning Sherdoggers with his shills?

and as far as the benefit of counting calories....it really depends on what you're eating.

If you're eating fruit, salad, chicken, tuna etc.....counting the calories probably wont provide much benefit......but if you're eat fries, whoppers, and drinking 64oz cokes...well counting calories is your friend.

What it really depends on is your goals. If you are a professional athlete you have to be retarded not to pay attention to calories. If you are some guy that just wants to not be fat, counting calories probably isn't a big deal.

What it really depends on is your goals. If you are a professional athlete you have to be retarded not to pay attention to calories. If you are some guy that just wants to not be fat, counting calories probably isn't a big deal.

like i said...it depends on what you're eating. if you're already eating good food (which is mostly very low calorie) then counting them really is going to make very little difference.

IE, you can eat like 8 whole chicken breasts which have a total of 1000-1500 calories vs 1 whopper.

The guy eating chicken, salad, rice and drinking water thats only eating 500 calorie meals doesnt benefit much from counting the calories....because all the food is already low calorie.

TS is picking straws...

Dolce said that Sonnen was ripped while he actually put some fat and does not look like a body builder...

the horror...

Here is a reference: Arnold at 6'2 240lbs at the Mr. Olympia 1974:

bc4a9-arnold1974.jpg

Jesus Christ, Arnold's pecs were huge

like i said...it depends on what you're eating. if you're already eating good food (which is mostly very low calorie) then counting them really is going to make very little difference.

IE, you can eat like 8 whole chicken breasts which have a total of 1000-1500 calories vs 1 whopper.

The guy eating chicken, salad, rice and drinking water thats only eating 500 calorie meals doesnt benefit much from counting the calories....because all the food is already low calorie.

Listen, high level athletes know exactly how much they're eating. Phelps didn't win 6,000 gold medals by eating as many chicken breasts as he felt like. Also, you don't count calories because you're worried about your weight, you count them to make sure you're fueling your body correctly for the tasks that you're doing.

I discarded him and his ideas when I heard him say he doesn't count calories, at all. :rolleyes:

Low carb diets usually win, and at worse do as good as calorie counting diets, just do research on papers where they had tested it. Your appetite depends on what you eat (but that varies in people, hence the strong correlation of genetics, and body weight 99% of exact twins have almost exactly the same weight, in 1% they had found difference in phenotype).

Oh and the real science of nutrition that say that butter is bad for you because it is solid in room temperature, because somehow butter has small refrigerator that keeps it in room temperature :eek:. And we should eat how many eggs now, are they all good already or the limitation is lower? We still throw out the part that has everything needed to feed chicken from the state of embryo to baby stage, that must be the bad part right? Margarine no longer better then natural butter? It is hard to keep track. Nutrition science is complete bs. Eat what we had evolved eating, and maybe dairy products (lactose free) but that one is speculative.

Looks like they had figure out that organic material that our body produce to repair our bodies might not be that bad after all, unless your body produce one kind of LDL that is produced on diet high in carbs.
http://www.doctoroz.com/episode/doctors-who-say-everything-you-know-about-cholesterol-wrong

Last edited:
Every fighter, trainer, and promoter exaggerates and talks up their product a little more than what it really is.

The TS needs to unrustle his jimmies and take a step back from the keyboard.

Dolce doesn't even have a product

quit talking about things you have no clue about

Listen, high level athletes know exactly how much they're eating. Phelps didn't win 6,000 gold medals by eating as many chicken breasts as he felt like. Also, you don't count calories because you're worried about your weight, you count them to make sure you're fueling your body correctly for the tasks that you're doing.

of all the videos i've seen of fighters eating and making meals, i've never seen any of them bust out a calculator :p

of all the videos i've seen of fighters eating and making meals, i've never seen any of them bust out a calculator :p

Being an MMA fighter means you have to do split second calculations in your head every day. Why do you think Rich Franklin started his career as a math teacher?

his fighters always make weight and are in good shape for the fight, what's to hate?

dolce was pretty cool on the Rogan podcast. If fighters swear by him then who am I to question. I'm not going to run out and buy Dolces book but he wouldn't be doing what hes doing now without SOME knowledge and insight into that world.

I didn't think he was good, he couldn't explain anything very well. Joe would ask him to elaborate and all he would say is because it's good for your body. Compare that to Robb Wolf, who came on a few days later and cited sources.

anyone that wants to lose a lot of weight quickly. Google keto diet or atkins diet. I've done both. in 6 weeks I went from 215lb with 22 percent body fat. to 190 with 13 percent body fat. its just i love carbs so much!!! Now that I have a gf I am back to my doughy 215 frame. ugh.

Atkins was a legit nutritionist, cardiologist from Cornelle. His diet plan is proven.

I have actually tried out his method by simply cutting my carb intake by half, and within a week, I dropped a little over 2lbs. What I noticed immediately was that the water bloat on my abs was gone.

I'm naturally very lean so losing weight isn't my goal, so I only tried Atkins for about two weeks just to see it in practice. But the diet is legit, not hogwash bro science. Lol

im surprised you are making this thread - hes obvioulsy promoting himself blatantly - most of the intelligent people here realize this - the majority of people here are dumb of course, but let them be -

the reason the blatant promotion is used is because people are excessively dumb here - good for him for being an entrepreneur

If you don't think that Phelps and other elite level (meaning not MMA fighters) athletes don't use a food scale then... the Dolce diet might be just the thing for you.

I don't know if this has been posted, but Dolce had made outrageous claims of his feats of strength (squatting 500 for 20 reps) as part of his marketing scheme. i wouldn't doubt anything at this point.

Back