Is Mike Dolce building up his name by conning Sherdoggers with his shills?

Some say snake oil is his secret weight-cutting ingredient

I paid for a premium level membership on his website just to get his secret, but I'll let you know so you don't have to spend the money. His secret? Bullshit.

Here is what Vinny has to say

That quote from Vinny (Magalles assume) proves the point I was trying to make: Dolce is and has been making false, outlandish claims to benefit himself by preying on people's ignorance.

Vinny said a 233lb Chael is not in good shape; Dolce is now claiming Chael is 240lbs ripped and can cut to 205lbs.

There is a clear difference between marketing a product vs marketing snake oil.

I find it appalling that some of you are actually supporting this kind of dishonest business practice.

I paid for a premium level membership on his website just to get his secret, but I'll let you know so you don't have to spend the money. His secret? Bullshit.

Just to be clear, are you saying he mixes the manure from male cows into the mostly vegetable dishes he prepares for his fighters?

Just to be clear, are you saying he mixes the manure from male cows into the mostly vegetable dishes he prepares for his fighters?

Yes indeed. It appears that "Dolce Diet" is code for "I mix male cow dung into everything I cook". I personally found it neither tasty, nor nutritious. I did, however, lose weight without counting calories.

Yes indeed. It appears that "Dolce Diet" is code for "I mix male cow dung into everything I cook". I personally found it neither tasty, nor nutritious. I did, however, lose weight without counting calories.

Microbilogists have estimated that E. coli makes up between 1/4 and 1/3 of mass of shit. Ingesting this into your digestive system could wreak havoc with the intestinal flora and fauna already populating these inner regions and displacing the "good bacteria" such as the probiotic lactic acid bacteria, who aid in digestion of proteins to amino acids, polysaccharides to sugars and triglycerides to fatty acids, and more importantly fight off pathogenic bacteria that at higher log CFUs can cause serious illness. No wonder you lost weight.

The hate in this thread is strong, but legit as fuck.

I approve of this rampaging for justice.

That quote from Vinny (Magalles assume) proves the point I was trying to make: Dolce is and has been making false, outlandish claims to benefit himself by preying on people's ignorance.

Vinny said a 233lb Chael is not in good shape; Dolce is now claiming Chael is 240lbs ripped and can cut to 205lbs.

There is a clear difference between marketing a product vs marketing snake oil.

I find it appalling that some of you are actually supporting this kind of dishonest business practice.

i think you have to consider that dolce is preparing chael for a fight. since when do camps only say 100% facts about their fighters with no exaggeration?

i've never tried the dolce diet but a ton of fighters who have been working with a bunch of nutritionists throughout their career keep coming back to him and endorsing what he offers them.

dolce might be playing games for chael leading up to the fight or he might be trying to sell books but at this point everything points towards his actual expertise in nutrition being legit

Microbilogists have estimated that E. coli makes up between 1/4 and 1/3 of mass of shit. Ingesting this into your digestive system could wreak havoc with the intestinal flora and fauna already populating these inner regions and displacing the "good bacteria" such as the probiotic lactic acid bacteria, who aid in digestion of proteins to amino acids, polysaccharides to sugars and triglycerides to fatty acids, and more importantly fight off pathogenic bacteria that at higher log CFUs can cause serious illness. No wonder you lost weight.

That's interesting to learn. Dolce just told me "it's good for your body".

I remember him on the joe rogan podcast saying something about drinking coffee or water right when you wake up to like prime your digestive system after sleeping. I don't even remember if that is what he said, but it was something really stupid like that.

No idea about coffee, but I heard that starting the day with a liter of water was the way to go, I tried it, and was amazed with the results. I was on a low carb diet and it immediately made everything work better, weight loss, regularity etc.

No idea about coffee, but I heard that starting the day with a liter of water was the way to go, I tried it, and was amazed with the results. I was on a low carb diet and it immediately made everything work better, weight loss, regularity etc.
Really? i tried the same thing for about a month and found no difference at all.

I have no doubt there are various factions who use the Sherdog forums to their advantage, whether Dolce is one of those or not I can not say. I can say that particular forums seem to be driven by an ideology which is unique to those particular forums and in no way should be construed as gospel truth, despite what those who frequent those forums might try to tell you.

Back