Is Khazmat the most overrated fighter of all time?

@Iroh
tenor.gif

He literally didn't even fight in the UFC until COVID was already a thing. What in the fuck are you talking about?
Another one chiming in without reading the convo thread.

Go read my responses to the other guys who did the exact same thing.

Khamzat is thought to be overrated because people don't know that his best win was actually against Ikram Aliskerov. They don't know Aliskerov yet. But they will, and when they do know him and look back they'll be like "wow that was a big win for Khamzat."

He has a lot of promise. We'll see in October if the hype is justified

Time will tell. Until he looks bad in a matchup, how can anyone state that he is overated?

He's literally only 9-0 and of his 3 no-name wins he has in the UFC, one of the guys doesn't even have a wikipedia

I am not denying that he isn't good or doesn't have potential

But he seems to be unjustifiably more overrated than anyone I seen in recent history. This is worse than the Johnny Walker hype train

We haven't seen him tested, we don't know his gas tank a minute past round 2, etc

Who is rating him too high? He is not even in the top 15 in the UFC WW rankings. He gets talked about a lot because his fights have been exciting. After this fight if he wins we will see him against some ranked opponents hopefully and get an idea of where he sits.

From your response yes you did. I am not spelling it out again go read my replies to others in the thread.
You're posting bullshit and got called on it repeatedly, now you're trying to save face.

I'm not going to read your bullshit.

Have a great day

Even if he is still a can crusher I don't recall seeing anyone crush "cans" within the UFC so dominantly.

You're posting bullshit and got called on it repeatedly, now you're trying to save face.

I'm not going to read your bullshit.

Have a great day
????

What the actual fuck??? Seriously go read my posts you fucking retard. Both other guys who were confused as you apologized and admitted they didnt read my first post.

Back