Is Khazmat the most overrated fighter of all time?

Khamzat will be champion UNLESS covid has destroyed his lungs. If his lungs are good then he's guaranteed to be champion.

He's literally only 9-0 and of his 3 no-name wins he has in the UFC, one of the guys doesn't even have a wikipedia

I am not denying that he isn't good or doesn't have potential

But he seems to be unjustifiably more overrated than anyone I seen in recent history. This is worse than the Johnny Walker hype train

We haven't seen him tested, we don't know his gas tank a minute past round 2, etc
He Knocked out sambo world champ. No losses since Obama became President. So no, he isn't overrated YET!

cd3.jpg

Eat two dicks son...

This layoff likely stole his thunder. I dont think he was going to become champ at 170 or 185 but last year I could see him as a top 3-5 in both divisions giving everyone tough fights.

I hope he comes back strong regardless of the hype he was a very fun fighter to watch.

Strickland said he had wars with Hamza, so he must be legit and able to hang with a dude with endless cardio.

Like covid, you are making judgments and spreading them like fact long before there's been enough evidence to justify it.

He's literally only 9-0 and of his 3 no-name wins he has in the UFC, one of the guys doesn't even have a wikipedia

But he seems to be unjustifiably more overrated than anyone I seen in recent history. This is worse than the Johnny Walker hype train

We haven't seen him tested, we don't know his gas tank a minute past round 2, etc

Yeah, the Hype goes when he loses because all Heroes only win.

yes.

dude has done nothing in the sport and is just riding the russian/dagestanei hype (worst fans in the sport)

but his popularity is also feuled by the Izzy/Usman haters who he is supposed to dethrone

But he seems to be unjustifiably more overrated than anyone I seen

Meershaert has 46 fights with 13 in the UFC yet Sherdog says he's a can because Khamzat ko'ed him in 17 seconds. The hype is warranted and there's nothing overrated about Khamzat:

UntidyDisloyalGharial-size_restricted.gif

How can you determin if he is overrated if we don't even know how good/bad he is?
He can either be overrated or not overrated depending how well he is going to do.
But now, it's just speculation.

Back