Is it strange how Amir Albazi got skipped for a title shot & forgotten about?

It seemed like the UFC had big plans for Matheus Nicolau to get the title shot, but he gets beaten and then Amir becomes next in line.

Amir gets a controversial win over Kara France, and now the UFC is like "Amir who?"

Brandon Royval lost to the champ nearly a year ago.
Anyone else find it strange how Amir was skipped a title shot and then completely forgotten about? He doesn't even have another fight lined up.
Well you said it yourself, he had a controversial win, and Pantoja deserved it more. I don't know why they haven't had another title fight but I imagine they will run it back with Moreno. They invested 2 years into the Figgy/Moreno story so any other flyweight that wants a title fight is gonna have to make their case in definitive fashion and also do some promotion on the microphone.

Cejudo saved the division from disappearing entirely by being cringe and talking and no one else is even trying to promote the division. They've learned nothing.

Well you said it yourself, he had a controversial win, and Pantoja deserved it more. I don't know why they haven't had another title fight but I imagine they will run it back with Moreno. They invested 2 years into the Figgy/Moreno story so any other flyweight that wants a title fight is gonna have to make their case in definitive fashion and also do some promotion on the microphone.

Cejudo saved the division from disappearing entirely by being cringe and talking and no one else is even trying to promote the division. They've learned nothing.
UFC 296 Pantoja vs Royval

Where have you been?

UFC 296 Pantoja vs Royval

Where have you been?
Not paying attention to flyweight apparently. Looks like they are giving him the Marlon Moraes treatment. Except in this case it was much clearer.

???? the guy fought today

i didn't know. last i saw of him was him talking about his health issues forcing his retirement or something. i guess it was just bullshit to get out of his UFC contract.

I have no clue and I haven't messed with it as many other gif avs don't move, I assume it's the websites fault.
I didn't mean for it to come off that I was yelling at you. It is definitely a website issue as the boobs ceased their bouncing upon the Sher-pocolypse.

That was directed at the mods.

i didn't know. last i saw of him was him talking about his health issues forcing his retirement or something. i guess it was just bullshit to get out of his UFC contract.
He went to ACA get Kadyrov's money

@Substance Abuse @Bullitt68 @Arqueto @Drunken Meat Fist @Strict Nine @Oku

You heard the man.
Please fix the ass cheeks too.

I'm not sure why you tagged me amongst these studs, bud.

Guess which one I am

military-clown-v0--yt2VDkjk_LFGDChLzu7QNKJ0pdBdf0_VF9ake7zy5s.jpg

I'm not sure why you tagged me amongst these studs, bud.

Guess which one I am

military-clown-v0--yt2VDkjk_LFGDChLzu7QNKJ0pdBdf0_VF9ake7zy5s.jpg
I thought you were a mod.

I apologize for the misunderstanding but I hope you were still able to enjoy the ass n titties song.

These have visual aids:

This one is just about titties.
(There's a theme)

Back