Is it just me or are all the youth of today....

Funny story.

My old buoy tender (big ass boat) made an unscheduled stop in Chicago one winter and not thinking we'd be hitting anywhere with a decent nightlife, I didn't pack any good clothes (when we knew we were pulling into decent ports, I packed better threads)

Long story short, I was wearing my running shoes, jeans, long sleeve t shirt and my black Carhartt work jacket, walked into a popular downtown piano bar, and was instantly fell upon by 5 good looking city chicks who apparently had a thing for men in Carhartts (thinking I was some kind of country boy). I played it up and entertained (I'm married) and introduced them to the next 5 single guys from my boat who walked in (4 of them were wearing the same black Carhartt jacket i was one or two were actual country boys southern accent and all). Several of those bastards got taken home.

Moral of story
Some women want men that look and dress like men

Dude this is very true. I just bought a similar style jacket from Sears. Not only did my girlfriend go ape shit the first time I wore it, but my buddies girlfriends all commented on how much they liked it. It completely changed my appearance from baby faced 20 something year old to Wolverine bursting out of the barn on that motorcycle. I look like I should be throwing hay bails out of the back of a Silverado in a Chevy commercial when I'm wearing it.

Great sig man. The Book of Five Rings is one of my most cherished possessions. I have an imported Japanese copy that sits on the mantle, great book.

Thanx Slick. Definitely my favorite book. Was just telling Lost earlier today that it's a must read. Always come away from it after each reading with a new perspective.

You just got me searching for a import copy worthy of display.

There is a lot of stuff younger people do today that doesn't bother me it's just a sign of the times but I can't stand when kids do shit like this.
-BestEmoHair.jpg

Thanx Slick. Definitely my favorite book. Was just telling Lost earlier today that it's a must read. Always come away from it after each reading with a new perspective.

You just got me searching for a import copy worthy of display.

I lucked out and got ahold of it by accident. That was a damn good day.

Concerning yourself with other mens' fashion preferences isn't very manly.

Great quality clothing, man. Check into their hats as well.

Nah my cowboy hat does me fine......jk

Honestly though the only hat I wear is a notre dame baseball cap....Mon the Irish!

There is a lot of stuff younger people do today that doesn't bother me it's just a sign of the times but I can't stand when kids do shit like this.
-BestEmoHair.jpg

Fuck the piercings and the effeminate portion of the hair, but I would love if I could sport some X Japan hair. Just a real lion's mane ala Samson.

X+JAPAN.jpg

They aren't men.

Based on what, their fashion preferences? TS doesn't know anything about these people, I'm sure he rarely interacts with them socially. I'm sure based on Chris Leben's tendencies to dye his hair red and color his finger nails black, some guys have thought less of him when in fact he's probably ten times the man.

You supposed heterosexuals worry way too much about what other people are wearing and how they have their hair.

There's a difference between picking out tryhards and being insecure little girls about everything.

Who uses "Metrosexual" anymore, is this 2004?

Nah my cowboy hat does me fine......jk

Honestly though the only hat I wear is a notre dame baseball cap....Mon the Irish!

My dad says the cowboy hats nowadays are gay as hell. Apparently there's fashion sense in the cowboy world as well. My mom would never let me ride bulls like my dad so I resorted to wrestling instead. That's the only reason I wear hoodies and beanies instead of cowboy hats and boots.

First, women wanted to be men. Today, men want to be women. It's as if women are embarrassed to act like women and men are embarrassed to act like men.

Back