Is it just me or are all the youth of today....

I pluck in between my eyebrows and no where near metro. Just sayin

You supposed heterosexuals worry way too much about what other people are wearing and how they have their hair.

There's a difference between picking out tryhards and being insecure little girls about everything.

Who uses "Metrosexual" anymore, is this 2004?

Have we gone back to "*********s"?

I would like to nominate Skinfluters as the new reference.

I agree, 30 years ago men knew how to dress like men:

80s_fashion_4.jpg

The 80's had by far the most questionable styles. This generation is not even close.

Quoted for truth. I am 40 and the 80's was fucking weird. Goes in cycles I guess.

Late 60's/70's Hippies = Late 80's/90's Grunge

Late 70's/80's Disco/New Wave = 2000's Hipster/Metros

"What, why?"

An out of touch country boy, who obviously has shit for brains, and doesn't seem to know much about the city? Terrifying. That's a past, not a future.

Intellectually inbred rural areas are not the future of this country. Rural areas are circling the drain due to, well, ignorance, and low ambition. The least engaged people tend to stay, or move there.

:eek:

I don't know if I have ever read a more ignorant post then this...

Almost everyone who hits it rich moves to rural areas. I grew up in a rural area and never plan to not live in one. I guarantee I am more successful then you.

Last edited:
Mens fashion is kind of suspect nowadays but I just how things are. Every generation had some suspect shit that their elders smacked their heads looking at. I do like womens fashion though chick now are wearing alot of shit I would have died for in my early teens and college years. Like leggings, yoga pants all day. Goddamn kids got it good nowadays.

When I was younger in my teens and college days I used to shop at stores like Pac Sun, Zumiez and even Hollister if I wanted to dress up like a douche bag. I was in the mall the other day and saw that Pac Sun had some big sale going on. I took six step into the store saw the people there, saw the clothes on the rack and came to the realization that I'm too old for this shit.

Are you forgetting the 80s? What about disco and all that bullshit?

Doesn't bother me. If dressing and grooming a certain way makes you feel good then you should do it. Personally I'm too oblivious to know what's fashionable and would be too lazy to follow it anyway.

If this is are future then I am worried

justin-bieber-gold-chain-picture.jpg

To me there is a difference in dressing liking a man compared to pruning yourself like a women would do. It's disgusting and retarded for any so called man to do it.

Just remembered Shogun has a unibrow to pluck as well. Coincidentally, I look like a white Shogun when I smile. I've been a fan for years and just spotted the similarity lol.

Just remembered Shogun has a unibrow to pluck as well. Coincidentally, I look like a white Shogun when I smile. I've been a fan for years and just spotted the similarity lol.

A white shogun eh? Is he black or somethin?

A white shogun eh? Is he black or somethin?

Well he's Brazilian, so basically a melting pot of everything he is. I could clarify and say a pasty white Shogun but I get pretty dark in the summer.

Well he's Brazilian, so basically a melting pot of everything he is. I could clarify and say a pasty white Shogun but I get pretty dark in the summer.

Mauricio is as white as ya can get so don't know what ya gettin at

Mauricio is as white as ya can get so don't know what ya gettin at

What? You're crazy. Mauricio and Murilo both have plenty of Native South American in them. He may be more Euro than Anderson but he's not as much as Vitor. Brazil doesn't have white people in the way America does.

there's something about feminime looking men getting girls that seems to make you average beer drinking sports guy angry.

Back